Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Show Us Your Gear

ShawnTX
ShawnTX Posts: 50 Member
O.K. I think this group is incomplete without a thread where people can show off their latest toys. Triathletes are total gear geeks, right? Post pics of your favorite new gear here. I'll start it off...

Replies

• ShawnTX
    Bought these Hoka Bondi 3's for last weekend's Dallas Half Marathon. Love them, but think they will be 5-10k shoes for me. They are ridiculously light, lighter than my Asics Gel Nimbus 15's. They did rub slightly in a couple of places after about 9 miles. Sticking with Asics going forward on longer runs, but I was definitely faster in the Hokas. Think they are my new sprint and Oly shoes.

6crqwj0eb76g.jpg
  • hazleyes81
    hazleyes81 Posts: 296 Member
    I just got a Garmin 920xt (red and white) but I don't have any pictures of it yet. I run in Saucony Cohesion shoes and have some Shimano shoes for biking using Look Quartz pedals on my Felt F85X cross bike. :smile: Hopefully I will have a Cycleops Mag trainer by the end of the day to get me through the winter. I will post pictures of all tonight.

• ShawnTX
    hazleyes81 wrote: »
    I just got a Garmin 920xt (red and white) but I don't have any pictures of it yet. I run in Saucony Cohesion shoes and have some Shimano shoes for biking using Look Quartz pedals on my Felt F85X cross bike. :smile: Hopefully I will have a Cycleops Mag trainer by the end of the day to get me through the winter. I will post pictures of all tonight.

Awesome! Was thinking I was going to be the only poster here. :smile: I am super jealous. I want that 920XT so bad! I need a bike upgrade though and already have a 310XT so that one will have to wait until after the bike, which should be this spring. Looking forward to your post.
  • TriNoob
    TriNoob Posts: 96 Member
    Just received and assembled this week:

apdjmx5ejw1j.jpg

Step up from my 2011 Scott Comp CR1
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    I'm at work, so no actual pics, but I got these late last fall. I've got a few runs in them and they should be a great distance shoe.

On Clouds
    on-cloud-olive-flame-01-c87850ffd5c4db263332a67ab225a00b.jpg

I'm still wearing out my Ecco's though, so these will be a secondary shoe for a while yet. And I'll probably replace my Inov-8s at some point this summer for speed work and short course races.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    edited January 2015
    Oh, I also got this last summer. I race Xterras, so technically it applies to this thread/forum, lol.

Waltworks custom 29er
    10325556_10152384548183605_5190601074199974314_n.jpg?oh=19dbd32ca8d05b4128850442526a6bd2&oe=553207DB&__gda__=1428755917_b82d27afcce79f2b2795775526f009a3
  • ShawnTX
    TriNoob wrote: »
    Just received and assembled this week:

apdjmx5ejw1j.jpg

Step up from my 2011 Scott Comp CR1

Love the bike. I am on a low entry level road bike with aero bars. I will be looking to upgrade for the upcoming season. I love Cervelos! They just look cool!

• ShawnTX
    jacksonpt wrote: »
    I'm at work, so no actual pics, but I got these late last fall. I've got a few runs in them and they should be a great distance shoe.

On Clouds

I'm still wearing out my Ecco's though, so these will be a secondary shoe for a while yet. And I'll probably replace my Inov-8s at some point this summer for speed work and short course races.

I have never seen those before. I'll have to look into them.

• daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    ShawnTX wrote: »
    jacksonpt wrote: »

On Clouds

I have never seen those before. I'll have to look into them.

On shoes have changed my (running) life. No other shoe is as comfy and can adjust to the grade of the surface you are one. Currently using the On Cloud Runners Winter Edition...need that insulation and waterproofing for this wet and cold winter. During warmer months I'll be back to my Surfers.
  • ShawnTX
    New bike!!! Ready for the upcoming season! Have it fit and a couple of training rides in and this thing feels like a rocket!

Cervelo P3 SL (Aluminum)
    Full Dura Ace drivetrain
    Mavic OpenPro Rims
    Continental Grand Prix 4000 wheels
    Vision cockpit
    Stock Cervelo seat
    FSA carbon cranks
    Carbon seat post
    Carbon forks
    CycleOps Power Tap hubs

4atjrn0kclx5.jpg
  • EnduranceGirl2