Week 2 - Day 4

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
yay the last time for Workout 1. i feel like i accomplished something haha - felt quick and easy - didn't really burn a lot of calories this time compared to the last few times. my legs still kill during those thigh parallel kickout moves, but i didn't fall out of the workout this time! woo! balance!

Replies

• courtneyh754918
    courtneyh754918 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4 Done.
  • ketpatt
    ketpatt Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    RS3khon wrote: »
    yay the last time for Workout 1. i feel like i accomplished something haha - felt quick and easy - didn't really burn a lot of calories this time compared to the last few times. my legs still kill during those thigh parallel kickout moves, but i didn't fall out of the workout this time! woo! balance!

I also didt fall around as much.. I am very eager to do a new workout next week!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My balance is still off with those kickouts. I have to hold on the the wall so I don't fall over. I can get through the hip abductor exercise pretty well.

I plan to preview the next set of workouts this weekend. I like to see what I'll be doing so that I can prepare mentally for any scary/difficult moves.
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! You guys are funny. Yes it will be awesome to see what the new ones will be like!!
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    My balance is also getting better like some of you said and I can kick out much higher (finally at the low level JM shows!). Glad to be done this one. I'm watching 3 and 4 tonight and they look like more fun! I also like to preview the workouts so I can figure out the form in advance.
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done!