Week 2 day 5!!!

Options
First off you guys are amazing!!!!! I apologize for the absence in the group!!!! Had to get my computer AND phone reformatted due to a virus! But it's day 5 of week 2!!!! How amazing are you for keeping it up! !! For the rest of us it's week 2 day 2!!!!! Keep it rocking!

Replies

• RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    killed it, week 2 workout 2 done
  • the_new_robin2013
    the_new_robin2013 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you're awesome!!
  • RS3khon
    RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    you're awesome!!

y thank you :smiley:@the_new_robin2013
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I completed today's workout feeling pretty great. I'll preview workouts 3 and 4 tomorrow after my cardio. I really need to find my other ten pound dumbbell or buy a new one. I have 15 and 25 pounds but I think those are probably too heavy to use this soon.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I fell behind by a day. I had long days Thursday and Friday. I am planning to do workout 1 tonight and workout 2 and cardio tomorrow so I will be back on track. Still sticking to my calories though except went slightly over when I went to a paint night event with my mom.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Got it done after an unplanned rest day - which turned out for the best because my back was killing me yesterday. Something cracked into place this morning when I work up and I could move again. One of my main motivations for exercise is core strengthening to help with my lower back problems, so I really wanted to do this workout, but today was a much better day to do it!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done!