Calorie Killer Trainers - CHAT (Wk 15 01/08-01/14)

Options
2»

Replies

• 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    So I guess the only way to win this round is to lose allot of weight. Kinda sucks since tomorrow is my birthday

Happy Birthday!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    So I guess the only way to win this round is to lose allot of weight. Kinda sucks since tomorrow is my birthday

Happy Birthday!!

• cycletrak1
    cycletrak1 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kimjutjor
    kimjutjor Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My dog chewed completely through my dish cable outside so I got no recording of the show. Y'all's comments make me sad that I missed it. Will search online to see if I can find it there to watch. So no commercial challenge for me since no commercials. Fixed cable and back in business for future episodes.
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Makeover week is probably my least favorite episode of the year. My man Scott Mitchell looks great, though! I hated the cliffhanger, but hopefully it will be worth it when I see the next episode. I just hope Scott Mitchell can pull off the "Comeback" and get back on the ranch! I've been pulling for him all season!

I just weighed in this morning, and I did a little victory dance because I'm FINALLY under 220! I'm 45 pounds of my "racing weight" goal, and 72 pounds from my ultimate goal. My REAL victory dance will come this summer when I'm a badass on my bike and will dance on my pedals while I climb some big *kitten* long, steep hills! :D
  • Baby43204
    Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the birthday wishes today is my birthday
  • 12qw34
    12qw34 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys for the birthday wishes today is my birthday

Hope you do something fun! Enjoy your day!
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    3athlt wrote: »
    Makeover week is probably my least favorite episode of the year. My man Scott Mitchell looks great, though! I hated the cliffhanger, but hopefully it will be worth it when I see the next episode. I just hope Scott Mitchell can pull off the "Comeback" and get back on the ranch! I've been pulling for him all season!

I just weighed in this morning, and I did a little victory dance because I'm FINALLY under 220! I'm 45 pounds of my "racing weight" goal, and 72 pounds from my ultimate goal. My REAL victory dance will come this summer when I'm a badass on my bike and will dance on my pedals while I climb some big *kitten* long, steep hills! :D

WHOO HOO!!!! Big congrats to you! =)
This discussion has been closed.