Need motivation/ support and also doing 30 Day Shred...

Options
Hi,

I need some motivation on here as I feel like Im the only person around me going through this weight loss/ fitness thing.

Would welcome any new friends who log in regularly and can keep each other motivated.

HW: 142
CW: 129
GW: 120

Currently doing the 30 Day Shred as it fits in with my really busy lifestyle...

Replies

• Milica986
    Milica986 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing 30DS, today is my second day :-)
    Good luck!

SW: 151.5
    CW: 151.5
    GW: 128

HT: 5'8
  • t3066
    t3066 Posts: 2
    Options
    Girls I'll join 3DS too. I'm new here and need motivation :)
  • Chantell2525
    Chantell2525 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's like you guys are my fitness twins! I'm doing the 30 day shred too!! Would love some encouragement.
    Are you guys be modifying your diets as well?
  • Raji_fitness
    Raji_fitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!... Yes I am clean eating and trying to keep to 1200 cals per day just while i'm trying to lose weight! I am on Day 5 of 30 DS and its so convenient for me as I can find time in the day to spare 20 - 30 mins!
    I'm logging the calories using a Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor watch which keeps me on track!
    How are you all progressing??
  • elestrada4
    elestrada4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How are you all liking the 30 day shred? I'm thinking about purchasing it. I've been focusing on diet but now trying to incorporate working out. I work and go to school so finding the time is a struggle. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
  • Jo_Anna_Dark
    Jo_Anna_Dark Posts: 4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love this program and the Ripped in 30..They helped me a lot. I won't be joining at the moment but I just wanted to say good luck to you all!
  • Raji_fitness
    Raji_fitness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The 30DS is available on youtube i believe but if you cant access all three levels on there i would definitely recommend purchasing from Amazon. Its really cheap & effective! (Im not sponsered by them... promise!)
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey I am doing the 30 day shred too. Its tough but I think it will be worth it!
  • kmbrly0525
    Options
    I just started doing 30S and I love it! I use the videos on YouTube. Feel free to add me.