open diaries and everyday loggers!

Options

Replies

• _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I log every day (well lets discount December... but apart from that I log every day :))

Happy to have more friends! I like seeing how others are getting on and reading statuses, I find it fun to be able to talk to like minded people, get tips, support and motivation as well as being able to give those things :)

Anyone feel free to add me, I have an open diary! I also have a tendency to post statuses maybe too regularly...!
  • Lisajhartshorn
    Lisajhartshorn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I am really trying to get into a regular mfp routine this year and hope we can all encourage each other.
  • laperegrina18
    laperegrina18 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends I log everyday I also have a Fitbit so happy to connect on here and on Fitbit
    my Fitbit profile is https://www.fitbit.com/user/2Q3DP6
  • morcal36
    morcal36 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I log every day and my diary is open, I'm always on the lookout for new friends and support. Please feel free to add me xx
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    hiya I started 12 months ago - log daily, open diary and have steady progress but still a way to go until I hit what I think might be my target weight. happy to have new friends
  • comeondominican
    comeondominican Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have just opened my food diary so am happy for new friends. I log every day. I am following a low carb/high fat way of eating and it is working for me. My calories are still around 1600
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger, apart from Christmas week, I let myself go crazy that week. FR sent.
  • tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I log daily, then I forget, then I try to catch up and promise to myself that I will log daily. Though I mostly use the mobile app I do dip into the forums every now and again.
    Might have the occasional chocolate in my diary but I don't care!
  • alicecundick123
    alicecundick123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log daily and if I go over well I'm not perfect and understand I am going to have bad days but keeping it logged at least means I can draw the line and move on. Please feel free to add me. I'm new well this time around lol my ideal goal is a 40kg loss so it's going to be a bit of a slog but we'll worth it. I just need to learn some patience that's my downfall
  • skippetdog
    skippetdog Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just made a new account but I log every day and my diary is open to everyone, any active UK folks feel free to add me!
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I log every day anyone can add me
  • Big_Steezy
    Big_Steezy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I log pretty much every day, with an open diary.
    I'm happy for anybody to add me!

Lost 18kg using MFP so far :smiley:
  • fizzleh
    fizzleh Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I log every day, feel free to add me
  • PinkyLilac
    PinkyLilac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Log daily and open diary to friends me.Feel free to add me.Have a lot to loose it's kill or cure!!
  • Charlotte27981
    Charlotte27981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, please add me as I'm new and would love some inspiration and support. I've set my diary to friends - I hope this is right! Thank you and good luck!
  • _Iron_Man_
    _Iron_Man_ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I started to log everyday a few days ago although I've been dieting (eating clean) for a long time it doesn't feel right when I don't log it (does anyone feel alike?)

Anyway,open diary to friends. Feel free to add.
  • JohnH71
    JohnH71 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I now log every day (since 5th Jan) because the last time I used MFP is worked..... until I started slacking in logging. I find constant logging not only makes me think more about how much I eat and drink, but also what I eat and drink, i.e. I eat more healthily. It also spurs me on to exercise more, which is my main goal (getting super fit!). My diary is open to all friends, so anyone feel free to add me if you want a peek!
  • liezziebeth
    liezziebeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I try to log daily, I do sometimes struggle on the weekend, but try to get back into it every day again,
  • LindaPhillipsUK
    LindaPhillipsUK Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a daily logger and my diary is open.

I've just come back to MFP after falling off the wagon. I've just bought myself a Jawbone so it's onwards and upwards.

Please feel free to add me :)
  • Elaine1345
    Elaine1345 Posts: 29
    edited January 2015
    Options
    My diary is open to friends feel free to add me :)