Week 3 - Day 4

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
workout 3, week 3, day 4 DONE. felt so much better today! I'm such a fail at those plank ups and i'm also having trouble with that yoga move (so awkward).

Replies

• courtneyh754918
    courtneyh754918 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 4 Done. I'm not good at the plank ups and the yoga move either.
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Today's workout did not feel as awkward as Monday's. I did a bit better with the yoga moves, but still struggled with balance. Plank ups are tough for me, too. I think my coordination is off when I do them.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I fell a day behind due to not working out Wednesday I was just exhausted. I did this workout on last night (Friday) and it kicked my butt. I don't know what the deal was but I felt like I just wanted to give up. I pushed through though and did the best I could. Today I feel amazing and I am ready to conquer week 3 day 5!
  • michelle0989
    michelle0989 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Did this last night... the yoga pose gets me too! I also have a healing sprained foot that is still hard to stabilize on. I feel so much stronger with everything else though!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Done! The hardest part was still those plank ups.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have decided to move my rest day to day 4 because I'm still so stiff and sore, I'm afraid to pull something. I think that's going to be the theme every time we switch up to the next set of videos. I don't want my rest day on the weekend any way. Week 3 Day 4 for me was just my usual walk to and from work! Workout #3 tomorrow.
  • Mellie289
    Options
    Soybeaner wrote: »
    I love and hate those at the same time!
  • Soybeaner
    Soybeaner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mellie289 wrote: »
    Soybeaner wrote: »
    I love and hate those at the same time!

I am leaning closer to hate than love :wink: Probably I will love the results right?
  • Mellie289
    Options
    I've done them before (with 30DS, I think). When I could finally do them all the way through and feel good, I loved them. Hate them at the start when I don't have the strength to do many.