2015- Who is still here?

Options

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I am here but usually lurking. I log on through the computer sometimes during the day but it is frustrating that I cannot interact with groups through the app.

I need to start being more active on here though. Maybe that will help me with my progress.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm here - first time checking this group in a while. I usually just keep up with the people in my MFP friends list (feed) since that is easy to scroll through and comment on. Maybe we could brainstorm a couple of thread ideas that the group is interested in and would be more likely to be active in discussing?

For example - Since it's January, I personally like seeing/reading about resolutions from the new year and reflections on the previous year.
  • Karbum
    Karbum Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am here! :)
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Here but I agree. A lot of the time I am on my phone. I can go through safari to see the groups but I get lazy and forget.... I would like to do more challenges but it is up to me to remember to check in.
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am able to check group activity, discussions, and forums on my mobile app.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hi all, you should all now be able to access the groups via your mobile, under the community heading on your mobile app; it shows the forums first, but if you scroll down to the groups you'll find us there :smile:
  • lizzieollie502
    lizzieollie502 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Here I am. I am just getting back from taking some time off. Starting 2015 strong and ready for the year.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'm here! It's a little harder to remember about the groups without the old notifications, but I'll try to be on here more.

I think maybe more proactive discussions? Posts that invite you to share advice or provide your opinion?
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm here!
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I JUST realized these message boards are now available on the iPhone, so am consisted me BACK!! I used to be very involved, but I am rarely at an actual computer, so it was hard to keep up. Happy to be back!
    :) Shannon
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    smdelzer wrote: »
    I JUST realized these message boards are now available on the iPhone, so am consisted me BACK!! I used to be very involved, but I am rarely at an actual computer, so it was hard to keep up. Happy to be back!
    :) Shannon

YAY Shannon!!!!!
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    hola!
  • captjac97
    captjac97 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am here! With my new Fitbit, I have a little more motivation going! always to get encouragement and add friends who can give advice with calories, recipes and also workout ideas. need some peeps who can help with that!!
  • joshnewton1976
    joshnewton1976 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to the group, but hope to stick around and get/give advice. I'm pretty advanced on weight lifting, to give advice, and pretty new on proper dieting, and looking for all the advice I can get. No fad or junk diet. Currently have switched to a vegetarian lifestyle, but will be adding some meats in the future. I can't go forever without sushi. Feel free to add me, or ask/ give advice. Hope to meet you all on the boards, and good luck to everyone.
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello to all! Been a member but not active for quite some time. Am hoping to start being active on MFP as of this week and keep it up!
    Love the group challenges, those will help with accountability. I also ordered a Fitbit on Amazon earlier this week, I am very excited for it to arrive! I hope that it will help with accountability and motivation.
    Good luck to everyone in 2015!
  • Norm_27
    Norm_27 Posts: 148
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! New to MFP and to the group. Look forward to the group involvement still trying to figure things out on the comp and app.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, nice to see some new faces here :smile:
    I love my fitbit, it does keep me motivated.
    Please all feel free to join in on any challenges whenever you feel ready x
  • blondx84
    Options
    hello all, today is my first day adding friends or joining a group. please add me! looking for support.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    I am here, but I have never been active in this group... A super high volume of posts is not something I can manage regularly, but I'm trying to pare down my list of groups, and this one has passed the first few rounds of cuts, so here's to hoping this can be another great resource. Just mentally rebooted though I've still logged in to keep the habit, so I'm finally back in the game. Anyone who has shared interests with me (re: profile) feel free to send a friend request with message. Thx, C
  • starladustangel
    starladustangel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Here and losing weight slowly still. Started out January 2014 at 297. Was 254 at Christmas 2014 and am 241 today. 56 pounds lost so far. It's slow but I haven't gained anything back or had to restart so that's a good thing.