Day 22

Options
emma7437
emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
Ugh, I am sick of meat and vegies. But I don't want to break this way of eating, don't feel the desire to. I have not been eating fruit so I bought a heap today to include that in what I am eating. I also tracked my calories today and they are low. I need to eat more food!

I was given a bag of lollies today and did not eat them!! Pretty happy with myself. It wasn't hard not to eat them although I did give them away because I would have caved tonight I think.

We are getting very close to finishing. I know I am having a chinese meal (which I think will make me sick but I kind of want to see how it makes me feel) but then I am going straight back to it.

I hope everyone else is travelling well : )

Replies

• lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Emma. Just 8 more days. Maybe try a new recipe? I have to eat fruit everyday to keep me from getting bored. I hate veggies but I get through it and have some fruit for dessert at night.
  • sunshine5610
    sunshine5610 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    emma7437 wrote: »
    Ugh, I am sick of meat and vegies. But I don't want to break this way of eating, don't feel the desire to. I have not been eating fruit so I bought a heap today to include that in what I am eating. I also tracked my calories today and they are low. I need to eat more food!

I know what you mean. Started this program eating nuts for snacks/eggs for breakfast with absolutely nothing sweet... so I use fruits as a sweet thing in between meals or after meals. Lots of apples and sunflower butter for me.
  • Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I totally understand, it's my last day and I'm sitting here eating a chicken thigh and can barely chew it.

I'm down 10 lbs. I have a crazy indulgent weekend ahead of me (wondering how sick it will make me) then back on the wagon!!

When I got really sick of the food I'd make artichoke hearts, the texture helped me. I can NOT say enough amazing things about the paleo empanadas I made. I need to buy pounds of yuca asap lol!!
  • 100andOnward
    100andOnward Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I stepped off the wagon yesterday. It was a very stressful day (medical junk), and I "gave myself permission" several weeks prior to allow myself to take the day off and relax. Still did OK; I had some compliant potato chips, some Hail Merry macaroons, and burgers on Against the Grain buns (which are amazing when toasted!). I'm back today, nomming on my lunch of roast beef and greens roll-ups.

I'm feeling good.
    When I got really sick of the food I'd make artichoke hearts, the texture helped me. I can NOT say enough amazing things about the paleo empanadas I made. I need to buy pounds of yuca asap lol!!

WANT.
  • emilymean
    emilymean Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try those, thanks for the link. I like that you are creative in the kitchen. I hope to become a better cook and baker this year. Looks like I have some major shopping to do.

• Quinnstinct
    Quinnstinct Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love cooking but I have my share of 'fails' (especially when trying things I have no prior experience with)- it's a learning process. I'm a terrible baker. Like, I can't even make good boxed brownies lol.