21 Day Fix

Replies

• FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    MrsO - I've always been obsessed with the number. My husband tries to talk me down when I have gains but it's of no use. (Sometimes his "help" isn't really helpful. He's learned to stay quiet unless there's a drop lol). But the drops do encourage me, and sometimes I "just want to know". Maybe when you weigh yourself you can compare it with your measurements, too.
  • MrsOlson1006
    MrsOlson1006 Posts: 90 Member
    Yeah I need to still take my measurements! Thanks for the reminder. :) I will have to do that tonight.
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Yes Tina, I do work M-F. I think you are right. This weekend is the end of my first 21 day fix so I will stay on task. I will take a day off and then hope to start a 2nd. Even with my "cheating" I am losing weight so it is still working!! Welcome everyone! Rainey 4lbs is awesome. I am down 6.1 but will take my measurements Monday at the end.
  • scoopskipotato
    scoopskipotato Posts: 52 Member
    Tina-your comment made me laugh. My husband is the same way, he's learned to just not say anything anymore.
  • slimmerang
    Question for the group. I barely bumped up to a level when figuring my calories. As soon as I lost a pound I technically drop to the lower level. Should I switch to the lower level now or wait until my next 21 days?
  • FitFunTina
    IMO, you can switch now. If you get hungry, you can always use an extra container. I'm at the next level down, and the only time I've ever been hungry is if I forget to pack food!! lol The containers give a range of calories anyway, so there's buffering room in there.
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Hi all! It seems like you are all a week into the program but I would love to join your group to have some extra motivation and support. I was unable to finish my first round due to going on vacation but was seeing good results. I started again today and am hoping to join your group.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    I cant see that being a problem. Welcome to the group. Great support here
  • shaunagirl
    Thanks!!
  • FitFunTina
    Yep, Shauna, all are welcome no matter where you are. I'm planning on doing this program back to back (I might change fitness programs after awhile to Turbofire or 21 Fix extreme)
  • slimmerang
    Welcome to the group Shauna. I am on day 18 of my first round. I haven't been perfect but am still seeing results. This last week should be interesting as I haven't been able to do any workouts. I will be starting a new round as well.
  • MADHATTER68
    MADHATTER68 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Tina if I didn't say it before thanks for making this group!! I am starting back at day 1 tomorrow or Saturday.. I don't have any groceries in my house right now... :neutral_face: Sooo my choices haven't been very fix friendly . Can't wait to start seeing the results again!! You all are doing great!
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Yes thanks for making this group! I need support! Hello all! Congrats on everyone's accomplishments! I'm on day 15 and this is my 2nd go around. I did it before Christmas, but fell off the wagon. New Year, new start. Would like to lose 20 lbs and keep it off. As before I'm not seeing the pounds lost yet, but I'm feeling more fit. Pants feel loose. I'd rather use myfitpal for the meals. Containers are ok, only 2 carbs for me a day! :neutral_face:
  • shaunagirl
    Glad to be part of the group! Can't wait to see everybody's results.
  • slimmerang
    Day 19 for me. I decided to take my measurements today. I am down 7" overall. I will do my final weigh in on Monday day 21. I followed the program about 80% of the time and haven't been able to workout at all the whole 3rd week. Imagine what I could have done!!! I am really happy. Will start round 2 on Wednesday. Hope everyone has a good day!!
  • FitFunTina
    great job, slimmerang! Did you do the 3 day fix (or planning on it)? I wasn't originally planning on it, but I have a dietbet that I'll likely fail if I don't at least try it. (I signed up for a six month bet, and got sidelined with family issues for a huge part of it).
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    slimmerang wrote: »
    Day 19 for me. I decided to take my measurements today. I am down 7" overall. I will do my final weigh in on Monday day 21. I followed the program about 80% of the time and haven't been able to workout at all the whole 3rd week. Imagine what I could have done!!! I am really happy. Will start round 2 on Wednesday. Hope everyone has a good day!!

That is awesome!!! Way to go!

• slimmerang
    I did just the regular fix. Trying to get through this weekend for my final weigh in. I think I just ate so bad before that my body is reacting to it!
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I just found this group. I'm on day 11. I definitely will need more like a 121 day fix with the amount of weight I would like to lose. LOL! I hope it is OK if I join in the "fun". I would rather join a group on MFP then do the the beachbody website/forums.

I think I do OK because I started in the dead of winter when there are not many out of the house social activities. I'm worried about the superbowl though since that will be on my day 19 and I don't want to get deflated - LOL!

I hope this group will keep me going and offer some great advice.
  • shaunagirl
    Way to go slimmerang! Congratulations!!