Week 3 - Day 3

Options
RS3khon
RS3khon Posts: 67 Member
I'm sore! butt, quads, arms! it made the same old cardio 1 video feel not so easy. powered through it without resting/breaking (even with those running mans), so i'm going to still look at it as if i killed it - but man oh man, my arms/legs/back/everywhere (haha) hurt from yesterday.

Replies

• JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My thighs are so sore! I'm starting to feel a bit of pain in my knees so I'm scared that the addition of the plyo is going to make it worse as I progress. I'm going to ice them and pray that is passes soon.

I joined a biggest loser contest at school and I want to win this time. The first time in January 2013, I joined but my only goal was to lose weight. Now, I want to win! As I don't have as much to lose as the other contestants, I have to make sure to stay focused with my food and exercise.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I was so sore too - especially my gluts. Not as bad as week 1 mind you, but I had to go a little easy on the running mans and suicides. I'm getting better and I hope by the end of Phase 1, this cardio workout will be a breeze.
  • cbraun133
    cbraun133 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Opted for a mile run and a cardio kick class. Getting bored of cardio 1
  • slehmann49
    slehmann49 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am switching up one cardio a week to the T25 Cardio workout.