Mom of two looking for similar people trying to shed the last few pounds!

Options
jcmkaiser
jcmkaiser Posts: 3 Member
This is my second time on mfp after my second child.... The first time was unsuccessful and I tried with no "friends" to support and support me. This time, I want to give it 100% so I'm looking to include the mfp community in the process! Please add me :)

Replies

• liza713
    liza713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will add you! I just had my first baby 2 months ago, looking for encouragement and accountability :))

Pre preg I was 124, gained 40 lbs. Now I am 136 and working on losing the last bit, and maybe some more!
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Me also! My last baby just turned 1 this week. I gained 40 during the pregnancy, but have since lost that 40 plus another 12. Still looking at another few pounds though!
  • joanntwit
    joanntwit Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    this is also my second round of mfp, first time was great! I'm the mother of Two, (11&6) looking to tone and tighten the muscles that linger under the skin somewhere.
  • jcmkaiser
    jcmkaiser Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I have two, 5months and 3 years. I gained a ton with my 3 year old but lost it all and some. I didn't gain much extra with my son, but want to get rid of the last 10 or so to get back to how I was after my daughter! Yes, please add me, ladies!! :)

• mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. Mom of 2 boys, almost 4 and 1/2 and 2. I am still trying to lose the rest of the weight from #2
  • Roslyn007
    Roslyn007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Mum of five (8,6,5,2,2years) needing support to loss 7kg.
  • Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    joanntwit wrote: »
    this is also my second round of mfp, first time was great! I'm the mother of Two, (11&6) looking to tone and tighten the muscles that linger under the skin somewhere.

• Fatimahasnain
    Fatimahasnain Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2yrs son... Gained 30kg during pregnancy... Need to reduce last 5 kg... Feel free to add me moms :)
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mum of 5yo and 3.5yo. Not trying to lose weight but want to tone up and tighten abdominal area.
    Also eating more healthy.
    Starting with workouts at home.
  • Cazmoore2014
    Cazmoore2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds like me. Have two children, 3 and 1. Have about 4-5 kgs to go, but more importantly I need to stabilise my core so that my coccyx can recover, oh and take care of a little muffin top. Just have I re a month where I did no exercise apart from run around after the kids and make and drink homemade baileys! Would like some friends on here but can't seem to add at the moment. If you can add me that would be great.
  • ChefJenn1220
    Options
    Hello!! I also have a 17 month old and even though I've lost all my gained weight I find that now it's easy to gain it back!! I'm very active and looking for ways to tone up and stay healthy!! Also new to the site so I'm learning as I go.. looking for friends to support and be supported by!!!
  • Josephineofili
    Josephineofili Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm a mum of 4. My youngest is 2. I need to lose about 5/6lbs but more importantly want to tone up my tummy but just don't know what to do for the best. Would love some support and/or any ideas which will be greatly appreciated! Not sure how to add or request people as I'm new to this. Thanks
  • noboundfit
    Options
    My triplets will be three in 10 weeks and I have been trying really hard to get my body fat down to what it was before having my kids. I think it's impossible!
  • myperfectflaw84
    myperfectflaw84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You should ALL add me! Or I'll work through the list i suppose. Haha. Mom of a one yr old and I've got 15lbs left! Could use all the support i can get and i am quite the motivational friend, too!
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Mom of two here, but can't blame the weight game on the kiddos. Lost it once, gained it back, need to lose the 10 lbs again!
  • urbanhiker12
    Options
    Hello ladies, I have just joined this group and will be adding you! I have a 3.5 year old and a 3 month old and am looking to lose 10-15 pounds. I look forward to meeting you!
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, for anyone still looking for people to add - I'm a mom of one (5 years old) and trying to lose the last 7 kg / 18 pounds / 15 lbs. ;D

(I'd lost all the pregnancy weight at some point. Then I got lazy and never went back.)
  • Salsabia
    Salsabia Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 3 year old. Struggling to get back into a exercise routine. I stay slim when I stick to exercise. Blow up every time I stop. Im 5'4" and weight 140. My goal weight is 125
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I'm working on the last little bit and trying to add strength too. My babies are almost 20 (years). But feel free to add me. I try to run, bike, swim & cardio/yoga class. "Try" (key word here). Add me if your interested.
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Just wondering what everyone is doing to tone up and how you find the time.
    For me I am eating better, using mfp to track calories and doing some exercise at home when the kids are in bed (9pm). I have just started jillian michaels 30 day shred but not on consecutive days but 2-3 times a week and still on level 1. I also work full time so try and get walking for around 45 min. I have been doing this for around 3 weeks now and my goal is to lose about 2 inches around my belly in 3 months.
    Would love to hear from other mums what your goals , routines etc are. Hoping we can all share and motivate each other :)