Like Minded Lushes January 2015

Options

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    wolf23 wrote: »
    I want to lose these stinking four pounds but apparently not bad enough.

C'est la vie

If it makes you feel any better I have 19 pounds to lose :s

• kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Wolf, I agree 1mil % best group EVER!!!!

Well so much for my zeros til Saturday, had 2 tropical punch vodkas with sprite zero. Not sure about tonight. I haven't been to the gym since we left for Houston last week. Feeling sluggish!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    O last night...can I manage another tonight?
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    ChLoE1130 wrote: »
    Ahh puppies :) Too cute!

So I asked my doc yesterday his thoughts on the occasional wine, he believes its perfectly fine...as long as I can stop at one ;)

I guess that is my problem! Husband asked if I wanted a glass of wine, so I did, and then I wanted some chocolate to go with it. Then I refilled my glass twice...
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - 5 beers
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Last night....HAPPY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 beers then 2 cocktails back at the house.

We were supposed to go out for FIL 60th tomorrow but due to weather we may to to postpone it. So looks like Lenny and I will be washing down and cleaning out our kitchen cabinets....don't be jealous everyone :wink:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I was able to upgrade to first class for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. That means breakfast booze. :bigsmile:

vodka cranberry last night.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    rjadams wrote: »
    I was able to upgrade to first class for my flight to Vegas tomorrow. That means breakfast booze. :bigsmile:

Eeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: Safe travels!!! And ENJOY your time!!!!!!!!!!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    1st class is the only way to go...woohoo!
    I had wine last night. so Much for 2 0's in a row. :\
  • zippo32
    Options
    Thu - 1 drink
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Langston William was born on 1/14. I've been enjoying a few drinks most days since I've been home from the hostpital since Saturday as my parents have been in town and we all like to drink together. :drinker: I've been moderating well since I'm nursing. Oh, and Chloe, I drank wine probably once a week 2nd and 3rd tri and Langston turned out jsut fine. :) But it's always nice to hear from a medical professional too. Anyways, I think Eric and I will get a sitter and go out for delayed Valentines Day the weekend after and I'll probably pump and dump and have some drinks in excess. I'm looking forward to it. Anyways, just wanted to check in. Congrats on the new grandbaby and puppy 0's and everything else you all have going on!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    <--Three generations- dad, grandpa, and son. Taken at the hospital when Elliot Steven was four hours old!
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Welcome Langston William! He looks just perfect. That sure went fast...(easy for me to say, huh?)
    And gary..what a beautiful shot of the 3 of you. So sweet <3
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    I second what Syd said! Beautiful babies...almost makes me want another...NOT! :) I am going to enjoy grandbabies if that ever happens, but until then I will go on enjoying my wine. On my second glass now to enjoy with some eggplant I fried up. Have a great weekend all!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Had a bit too much to drink Friday night but I at least worked out before. However they made for a lazy Saturday with no work out but I did log an hour on the bike today :) I also can't wait to get my small treadmill so I can add some extra exercise.

Now having a glass of wine and relaxing :#:drinker:
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the input....we went to new restaurant Saturday and its one of those "farm to fork" restaurants. Small menu, but everything is super fresh. It was AMAZING. I got a burger with a side salad and it was so delicious. I also had a glass of red wine that I nursed for the 2.5 hours that we were there. Is it odd that I just feel like myself when I have a glass of wine in from of me? it felt good either way ;)
  • zippo32
    Options
    Fri - 6 beers
    Sat - 5 drinks
    Sun - 5 drinks
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Got lots of wine, got food and now we're ready to be snowed in!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I overdid it a bit on Friday but was pretty moderate otherwise!
    Friday=5 beers
    Saturday=1 glass red
    Sunday=1 beer

I might get some wine tonight...
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    sounds wonderful, Chloe...and not odd at all. :smile:
    I over did it on Friday...managed a zero Saturday and had wine last night. The scale seems to be moving a bit but I'll wait to see if it sticks before I log it. The exercise has been great..so there's that.
    hang in there with the snow, kat! it was 80 degrees here this weekend.