Anybody Else Here Doing Primal Blueprint Challenge?

Options
I've been participating in the Primal Blueprint 21-Day Challenge that began 1/12/15. It's been really great. 15,000 participants on the app.

Replies

• punchgut
    punchgut Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Nope, but I follow his blog daily. That said I eat and live that way most of the time. It's a much better lifestyle for me and when I break out of it I always start to hurt in my injury areas.

Is this your first time doing this? Have you started adding in fermented foods? What has been the biggest change in your health, attitude, mood, or weight since you've started?
  • GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing it currently, but I have before. I followed more of the food plan than some of the activities Sisson suggested. It really helped me to re-focus.
  • LuckyStar813
    LuckyStar813 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I follow his blog and have the 21 day challenge book. That's a great number of participants!
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I am in it! I have been doing the app online since I don't have any Apple devices. I thought it would be great to add to the Paleo Reset I am in here as well!
  • mmnormand
    mmnormand Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm doing the challenge and subscribed to the primal reset Cindy mentioned. I ignored the workout portion yesterday because I needed the rest but I usually follow all the suggestions. It is really making me see primal as a lifestyle and not just a way of eating.