Favorite yoga workout videos?

Options
Solamer
Solamer Posts: 67 Member
I enjoy going to class more than working out along to a video at home but sometimes it's nice to practice in your home. We just moved and I'm looking for some workout videos to inspire my routine while I find a new studio.

What are some of your favorite routines/videos to follow along with when you yoga at home?

Replies

• SuperC_sa
    SuperC_sa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love anything from www.yogainternational.com (you can get 3 free videos per month) or www.doyogawithme.com or http://grokker.com/

And ooh at the moment I am doing a 30 day challenge.. https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
    Im sure a lot of people will refer you to her too, found her through MFP :)

• picnic2day
    picnic2day Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add my vote for 'Yoga with Adrienne' as well. There are enough on there to do something everyday <3
  • Camilla829
    Options
    Check out Lesley Fightmaster's classes on youtube, she's great!
  • dani262
    dani262 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add another vote for 'Yoga with Adrienne'. I'm also doing the 30 days of yoga. :smiley:
  • jay8anks
    jay8anks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You know there is an amazing amount of free stuff on youtube. Been streaming it to my TV with a Roku or Amazon Fire Stick.

That said, I have done yoga off and on for many years. My all time favorite DVD is MTV Yoga. My second favorite is Mellow Flow Yoga with Janet Stone.

I have a good collection of DVDs. The above two are the ones most often found in my DVD player. Do not ask me how anything with MTV's name on it is good. I don't know. It just is.

MTV also came out later with a Power Yoga DVD. I did not care for this one near as much as the first one.

• Solamer
    Solamer Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I've been doing doyogawithme.com and I really like it for variety and ease of use but I will definitely checkout yoga with adrienne. These are all great suggestions for when I need a change :smiley: