21 Day Fix

Options

Replies

• shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group Trala! I am right there with you on the 121 Day Fix. Lol to you "deflated" reference.
  • slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome Trala!
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    shaunagirl wrote: »
    Welcome to the group Trala! I am right there with you on the 121 Day Fix. Lol to you "deflated" reference.

You're profile pic looks great Shauna!

Welcome Trala and I'm right there with you in regards to the superbowl. I'm already thinking of snacks to make. Problem is, even if I were to make a healthy snack, I'd eat more than I'm supposed to!

I'm not crazy about the BB site either. I have a coach and she's motivating, but I'm trying to make a lifestyle change for me to keep it off. Not starve myself!

• slimmerang
    Options
    Day 21 of round 1. I will weigh tomorrow morning for final results. I wish I would have been much better this weekend. I will take tomorrow off and start round 2 on Tuesday.
  • shaunagirl
    Options
    Aww thanks Ellemarie! Unfortunately that was a couple years ago and I fell back to my old ways and look more like the before picture again. I guess I can use it as my motivation though...right!

• slimmerang
    Options
    Ok. Final numbers for me round one I lost 7.9 lbs and a total of 7". I was not perfect by any means and only got two workouts in the last 7 days of it. I am so happy with those results. I am taking today off and starting round 2 tomorrow. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well I lost Four lbs and have gained 2 back. My planter faciatiis has reared its ugly head and so no exercise videos for 3 weeks. Exercise Bike only.
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    slimmerang...great job!!! 7.9 in 3 weeks is awesome :)
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    ughh rainey. hang in there. being sidelined from activities is frustrating
  • shaunagirl
    Options
    Great job slimmerang!!
  • rainey4
    Options
    thanks for that FITFUNTINA - I know. I hate the exercise bike - with a really passion I tell you. I may have to sneak in a video or 2 and go for a nice long walk on Sunday.
  • rainey4
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well done on the 7.9 lbs loss.
  • shannonshay1
    shannonshay1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started and am on day 2 of round one. So far I seems ok. Not sure I like steel cut oats but I will try a different recipe next time!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started 21 Day Fix yesterday and would love to join the group if you guys will have me :) I'm loving it so far but some support would be great!
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! Welcome Gillsta!
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just found your group. I am excited to talk to other people doing the 21DFX. I am on day 10. This is my first round. I have a lot of weight to lose but I am really enjoying the structure and challenge of the program.
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Oh I hear ya Shauna! Same here! My profile pic is of my neck up only!!

Congrats slimmerang! Those are some great numbers!
    I just started and am on day 2 of round one. So far I seems ok. Not sure I like steel cut oats but I will try a different recipe next time!
    I know. I have to mash in a half warmed up banana, cinnamon and dash vanilla!

Welcome gillsta and erikag!

And sorry to hear rainey!
  • FitFunTina
    Options
    I hit my 2 week mark today. 10.6 lbs and 10". Progress regressed a tiny bit thanks to my monthly friend. Ugh. But carrying on!!!
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is terrific!! Great job!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    FitFunTina wrote: »
    I hit my 2 week mark today. 10.6 lbs and 10". Progress regressed a tiny bit thanks to my monthly friend. Ugh. But carrying on!!!

Holy! That's awesome! Great job!