Would love some input!

Options
2»

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind MFP includes no exercise in the daily burn or the eating goal.
    When it's added when it's actually done, then daily burn and eating goal both correctly go up.
    If used correctly they usually are close in the end for a weekly average.

But, they still start with Mifflin BMR, and if it's inflated over Katch - well, inflated daily burn and eating goal, exercise or not.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Well i for sure dont want muscle loss but i was eating at 1500 calories while lifting heavy and i didnt like how it made me feel. Ever since i went higher ive felt a lot better and have powered thru my workouts
  • weemsdm
    weemsdm Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nayners21 wrote: »
    Numbers sound decent for me. Have you tried the scooby calculator? I would try just to see if the numbers are somewhat the same. Good luck.

• Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've taken the week to digest the info and really get it into my head. I think for me the hard part mentally is that I have been losing a 1lb a week so far and to go down to less feels like a step back. However, I can appreciate that my body needs fuel and I would rather lose fat than water and muscle every week. So after my weigh in this Friday I will input my weight and do tdee - 15%. As long as I see results in my measurements I wont be so panicked about the scale. :p
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time literally ingesting the fact I had to eat 2000 calories a day. But I'm glad I started to as i'm LOVING the results :)
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I had a hard time literally ingesting the fact I had to eat 2000 calories a day. But I'm glad I started to as i'm LOVING the results :)

YAY!!!