I Kicked January's Butt

Options
c_leeee
c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
I am feeling so splendid guys! 34.6lbs down since July '14 and 6.6lbs down since January 2nd. That's 2.6lbs more than I expected to lose this month, needless to say I'm ecstatic! In the words of the immortal Freddie Mercury "Don't Stop Me Now!!!"

How did this month end up for you ladies?

Replies

• abbyjane81
    abbyjane81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are rocking it!!
    I'm going to weigh in tomorrow.

I focused on getting on track with food in January. February will be about exercise!
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl!!! keep working it!!!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

I was a bit slow, meandering around MFP, and flitting from one diet to another. ..I am finally settled on Diabetic Diet. And am working on a gym routine.
  • jillshadow
    jillshadow Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    c_leeee wrote: »
    I am feeling so splendid guys! 34.6lbs down since July '14 and 6.6lbs down since January 2nd. That's 2.6lbs more than I expected to lose this month, needless to say I'm ecstatic! In the words of the immortal Freddie Mercury "Don't Stop Me Now!!!"

How did this month end up for you ladies?

Great job! That is amazing weight loss!

Way to go!

I was a bit slow, meandering around MFP, and flitting from one diet to another. ..I am finally settled on Diabetic Diet. And am working on a gym routine.

You are not alone. I am on a diabetic diet as well, being a diabetic myself. I can only have 10g or less per meal as ordered by my doctor.

• c_leeee
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thank you ladies! It took me a few weeks to really get into a gym/meal routine. Now that I've found what works best for me I've got that "I'm on top of the world" feeling!

I know we can all get there, So thankful for this group! :)
  • natalie8313
    natalie8313 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weightloss! I just started the last week of January, and did well...but I am ready to kick February's
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I lost exactly 10 pounds in January! Woo hoo!! On to February...
  • c_leeee
    Options
    Congratulations everyone! What inspiring women we are!!
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job!!