A new year...A new you weigh in challenge

Options

Replies

• ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I dont know what happened, but this time around im getting nervous getting closer to the weigh in day. Never had that before.
    Hopefully i can avoid sneak peeking. i dont want to become someone who steps on the scale everyday and gets crazy. Pff, just two more days....
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add myself. Hope it's not too late!
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add myself. Hope it's not too late!

It's never to late to join in on any of the challenges.
    Welcome to the group :smile:
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    ravenzwart wrote: »
    I dont know what happened, but this time around im getting nervous getting closer to the weigh in day. Never had that before.
    Hopefully i can avoid sneak peeking. i dont want to become someone who steps on the scale everyday and gets crazy. Pff, just two more days....

I know how you feel. I have been dying to see since my week has been all turned around and upside down with the blizzard and two sick kids. I will wait to look until Friday and I may start weighing in every other week just to be less dependent on the scale. I really think half of my stress is manufactured by my yo-yoing on the scale.
  • melanieleasure
    melanieleasure Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am so excited! Down 3 lbs this week.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I am up 0.8 this week. Not a big deal. I didn't have great workouts and definitely could have eaten better. TOM is here so that is adding to my bloat and I definitely didn't drink enough water. I definitely need to increase the intensity of my workouts. I am burning half of what I used to which is good because I am healthier but not so good because I am expecting a bigger burn when I plan my food for the day. Time to step it up a notch and get out of my comfort zone!
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I maintained this week, I was only able to run on Monday and managed 4 circuit training workouts.
  • neurex
    neurex Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I also maintained. I think I met my calorie goal everyday except, perhaps, once where I was within 50 calories, so I think it might just be fluctuations.

I feel like I've had to cut back on running in order to avoid injuries.

BTW, good job Melanieleasure and Ravenzwart!

• ravenzwart
    Options
    @neurex, thanks.

Thank god, weigh in was yesterday. Tonight its girls night out B) and i have been banking my weekcalories. Dont want to get on the scale tomorrow to see the effect of the alcohol and food that will be consumed tonight :#
  • jemsurf
    jemsurf Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    jemsurf wrote: »
    I maintained this week, I was only able to run on Monday and managed 4 circuit training workouts.

I lied. Scale this morning said 1.6 pound loss :D
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options

Woo hoo Well done lady x

• mamarundrc
    Options

Woohoo!
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I FINALLY had a mental shift today and went out for a brist walk/jog. I have been so out of it for almost 4 months. It felt amazing to move, and I'm hoping this feeling motivates me to keep it going! I finally added all my info to the spreadsheet and plan to use it for motivation too! :smile:
  • mamarundrc
    edited February 2015
    Options
    smdelzer wrote: »
    I FINALLY had a mental shift today and went out for a brist walk/jog. I have been so out of it for almost 4 months. It felt amazing to move, and I'm hoping this feeling motivates me to keep it going! I finally added all my info to the spreadsheet and plan to use it for motivation too! :smile:

That is great. Sometimes it just takes one little thing to light our fire.

I am proud to say I have not sneak peaked at the scale this week. I had a good week with food and did 100% of the workouts I wanted. The only struggle i really had was water consumption, I don't know why but I hate drinking water!
  • ravenzwart
    Options
    I didnt sneak peak either, but i was disappointed to see i maintained this week...but hey trying to think at least i didnt gain. its not working yet, but somewhere this weekend it might (i hope
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Down 2 lbs (the lb I was up last week + 1 more). I was happy to see a loss. I felt like I had a solid week and was glad to see it show.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Down a little this week but not much. Just a sign that I need to get back on track!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    Down a little this week but not much. Just a sign that I need to get back on track!

A little is better than none :smiley: Tighten up your plan and you will kill it next week!
  • neurex
    neurex Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My weight has been either stationary or jumping down, I think from the "measurement noise". I tell myself not to worry when it is stationary, but it is so nice when it does go down.

I've updated the last column so that it is automatic (doesn't need to be updated each week). It seems to work, although I don't understand the formula well myself. Feel free to revert if at some point it doesn't seem to be working.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    neurex wrote: »
    My weight has been either stationary or jumping down, I think from the "measurement noise". I tell myself not to worry when it is stationary, but it is so nice when it does go down.

I've updated the last column so that it is automatic (doesn't need to be updated each week). It seems to work, although I don't understand the formula well myself. Feel free to revert if at some point it doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks for updating. I only know the simple things in excel. My work uses a lot of the functions and I mostly scratch my head.