21 Day Fix

Options

Replies

• slimmerang
    slimmerang Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Tina great job! You might hit your bet after all....
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Day 2 for me but I have been home with sick kiddos for two days. When I am home I am not good at staying on track but trying very hard....
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Awesome Tina your inspiring. I've been spuratic on workouts getting over a nasty cold/cough. I need to really get on track with my eating.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Well have upped my walking (cause I hate the exercise bike - the only exercise I am allowed at the moment) and have lost the 2 lbs that I gained - so now down 4 lbs. very happy
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Great job Rainey. I get terrible foot pain so I understand. I really hate the bike as well. I am finally healthy and both my kids are healthy. Being stuck in the house for 5 days was starting to get to us all yesterday. The grocery store alone seemed like a reward! I really got off track on my food and only got 1 workout in. Gained less than a pound so today is a new day. I hope everyone does well this week!
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It sucks. Has a physio massage on my calf last week. OMG - I broke out in a sweat and almost cried - it hurt that bad - my calves are really really tight - hence the issue with my feet. Dreading my next one.
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Take care of it. I didn't and ended up with Planter Fasciosis. I swear it was because I was running with my calf too tight. I cannot get rid of it. You doing the right thing by taking it easy and getting your calves worked on.
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 16 of my first round of the 21 DF. I am wondering if I should take a short break ( a week break and focus on walking w.Fitbit) or should I just start with a new round.
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Erica! I didn't, I went straight on to Round 2. I'm trying to add walking in on top of the 21Day Fix program, but I would TOTALLY listen to your body on this! If you feel that you need to take a break, do it! For myself, I knew if I took a week off I might not get back on! I'm also super motivated right now!
  • erikag34
    erikag34 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That is exactly what I am worried about-losing motivation.
  • Ellemarie72
    Ellemarie72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yep, I just went onto Round 2 as well. I can't wait to get my fitbit! I really don't know how much I'm burning in each workout so I've been guessing!
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I finished up round one on Tuesday. Official #s -11.6 lbs, -14 inches! Had a Whopper Jr. (and some fries) to give myself a cheat (stayed on track rest of day). Today I'm starting the 3 Day Refresh (and Les Mills Combat), but going back to 21 day fix nutrition on Sunday :)
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Great job Tina!! Those were great results!
  • kcbe21
    kcbe21 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Elle, I got a Fitbit for that purpose too. It really varies depending on the workout & how hard you work. I have found the fitbit pushes me farther!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Awesome Tina! Yeah my daughters bday was yesterday and I made her a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and in the middle was cheese cake. Yeah a bit decadent, but it was a celebration for my 13 year old!

• Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how big the blue container is? Is it 1/4 cup? I think I threw my blue container out by accident. I can't find it. Thank you!!!
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Trala19 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how big the blue container is? Is it 1/4 cup? I think I threw my blue container out by accident. I can't find it. Thank you!!!

You are correct
  • Trala19
    Trala19 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I can't believe I did that. Do you think it was subliminal - LOL B)
  • slimmerang
    Options
    Maybe! LOL I seem to have lost both of my orange ones. I think my husband put them in some mystery place when he was unloading the dishwasher but I haven't found them yet...
  • Ellemarie72
    Options
    Taking a break from 21 day fit. My binging is not helping and neither are the work outs. I need to focus on my eating.