Weekly Warrior Mini Goal Challenge 2/1 - 2/7 (2015)

Options

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just sent an invite to a new member in Ottawa that joined last night. Emdee86/Mandy :) Hopefully we'll see her join us because hopefully the friend invite went through. lol
  • Emdee86
    Emdee86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Here I am!!! Right on time!!

Hello folks, so glad to be a part of this motivating community!!

My goal this for this week is to track all foods, and try to increase my overall food and water intake!
  • forestrose910
    forestrose910 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Emdee86 wrote: »
    Here I am!!! Right on time!!

Hello folks, so glad to be a part of this motivating community!!

My goal this for this week is to track all foods, and try to increase my overall food and water intake!

Welcome to our group! Great way to begin your minigoals. Have a great week.
  • tippi4406
    tippi4406 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Checking in and trying to get my eating under control...track my meals, exercise and more water please!!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hello all!

This week I'm focusing on two things.
    1. Checking in everyday - checking in
    2. Logging everything - pretty good logging day yesterday. Even managed to stay green

Hugs to you all!

• Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wednesday, February 4/15 - Aqua fit class - 60 minutes- 9:00am to 10:00 am- Didn't go to Aqua fit as I did too much the last 2 days so took it easy...Just did 30 minutes of yoga instead.
  • philosohoe
    philosohoe Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm late to the party as usual, but here I am! Checking in for the week so far. I have had 3 days in a row now that I haven't felt depressed, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the trend continues. I had a relaxing acupuncture treatment today, so I'm hoping to sleep a little better tonight.

Great to see everyone making strides this week. Finish strong ladies!!
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great to see new faces as well as everyone's progress!

Wednesday check in- so far so good with each goal :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Hello Warriors!! <3

Welcome new ones!!! Glad to see we are all trying to stay mindful of our goals...

Loving the posts and progress! Keep up the good work! (*)

Mini Goals week 2/2 to 2/8:
    1.) Stay in green on calories - Yes
    2.) No fast foods - no
    3.) Get 7 or greater hours of sleep 5 days - nope@ -- 5hrs 38 min
    4.) Feb goal weight >>> 379 (start weight 388)

Wed Check-in:
    1.) 3/7
    2.) 2/7
    3.) 1/5
    4.) 4/9

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg

887823.png

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    **** Note to Warriors*****

Curious if the tags are working in your bookmarks in Groups yet? I realize they do for me and I've been using them but perhaps they aren't reaching you all? I know they have group bugs to work out yet. Also please do let me know if you have any other groups issues that we may not have had before the update?

Didn't members used to be able to send their own friends member invites or am I imagining that? Just trying to gather all the bugs to make sure Olivia has them all listed for group issues that might need fixing. :)
    Thanks Hearts!

I still can not invite others to groups unless I am one of the leaders. The bookmarks do not work either. I would like to see the threads I post to in groups in "My Discussions" like it used to be under the old program. Thanks again!

• Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    **** Note to Warriors*****

Curious if the tags are working in your bookmarks in Groups yet? I realize they do for me and I've been using them but perhaps they aren't reaching you all? I know they have group bugs to work out yet. Also please do let me know if you have any other groups issues that we may not have had before the update?

Didn't members used to be able to send their own friends member invites or am I imagining that? Just trying to gather all the bugs to make sure Olivia has them all listed for group issues that might need fixing. :)
    Thanks Hearts!

I still can not invite others to groups unless I am one of the leaders. The bookmarks do not work either. I would like to see the threads I post to in groups in "My Discussions" like it used to be under the old program. Thanks again!

Ok, thanks Molly for the feedback, each one of those are at the very top of the list for fixes. Group fixes and ignore feature at the very top. I don't know if the MFP buy out will speed it up or slow down a bit but Mike is staying so things will still go as planned I believe. Hopefully speed it up.
  • philosohoe
    Options
    Hi Hearts! I don't think my bookmarks are working either on my phone. I bookmarked this thread, but when I clicked the star at the top of the group page it said I have no bookmarks.

I've been out of the loop so long I didn't know their was a buyout. Who's taking over?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Yes, I was not aware of buyout either!? That is probably why there are more ads. I am really struggling with some of the adjustments to the message boards. It is what it is and I work with what we have. Really can't complain too much since the site is free so I try not too. :smile:
  • philosohoe
    Options
    I just read the blog post by Mike Lee announcing the new partnership with Under Armour. I've never heard of them, but someone commented that they compete with Adidas. People are always afraid of change, and in corporate buyouts I think it's warranted. However, like Molly said, it's a free app, so we hope for the best and go with the flow!

Happy Thursday!
  • Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    philosohoe wrote: »
    I just read the blog post by Mike Lee announcing the new partnership with Under Armour. I've never heard of them, but someone commented that they compete with Adidas. People are always afraid of change, and in corporate buyouts I think it's warranted. However, like Molly said, it's a free app, so we hope for the best and go with the flow!

Happy Thursday!

They make all sorts of awesome running wear, so the runners are excited and wanting Armour all gear. lol I think Mike is sticking around and for now staff doesn't change. Regarding ads, I don't know because I don't notice them...shhh..I use an ad blocker.. shhh..and remember you didn't hear that from me! lalalala

Here's the web info:
    http://www.theverge.com/2015/2/4/7980793/under-armour-acquires-myfitnesspal-475-million

They also bought Endomondo along with MFP....

"In its earnings release this afternoon, Under Armour announced that it would be acquiring two mobile app companies, MyFitnessPal ($475 millions!!) and Endomondo."
  • Hearts_2015
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Yes, I was not aware of buyout either!? That is probably why there are more ads. I am really struggling with some of the adjustments to the message boards. It is what it is and I work with what we have. Really can't complain too much since the site is free so I try not too. :smile:

It was only announced publicly in the fiance section 2pm West Coast time yesterday so there's many ppl that don't know. I myself happened to see it on the forums. Many many threads in the forums. lol But I have chit chat section blocked so probably most I never saw. I love having that section blocked. :D
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in...Wow Thursday already
    Thursday, February 5/15 - Aqua fit class - 50 minutes OR Water Running- 30 minutes.... What have I done today...15 minutes of yoga, 30 minutes of Wii fit and 30 minutes of walking....ok not what I planned to do but I did something...Still deciding about Water Running as it is later this evening8.gif
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    My Goals for the Week:
    1. Log & Eat - Breakfast 7 days this week 5/7 late! but I ate
    2. Workouts/straightening house up - 5+ gym or home 5/5
    3. Sleep - 8 hours 4/7

Remember, progress, not perfection!!!

<3 The beginning of a brand new month <3

Here's to everyone reaching their goals this week!

8.gif <~~~ how I feel right this moment after volunteering tonight!! Well, that lady is showing off moving so quickly. lol

• philosohoe
    Options
    This is me checking in! I have broiled geen beans & asparagus in the oven & long grain & wild rice on the stove. I even cut up some jicama to go with hummus. I think this counts as a clean meal! (minus a little for the olive oil on the veggies & butter in the rice) ;)

Wtg Lost It! Getting some activity is better than none when plans go awry. My activity accomplishment so far this week is that I have walked across my apartment complex every day...to check my mail :p Still an improvement over sleeping 16hrs a day!

Have a great Friday everyone! <3
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday all! This week is flying by!

This week I'm focusing on two things.
    1. Checking in everyday - hello
    2. Logging everything - did good with logging yesterday. Making me more aware of what I'm eating.

Hugs to you all!

This discussion has been closed.