Latest Before and During Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    rpyle111 wrote: »
    Yeah. The onset of arthritis in my hips was the real wake up call for me as my ability to enjoy sports and exercise was becoming rapidly limited. The flexibility and range of motion issues are still there, but the pain is almost completely gone. Taking 160 pounds of pressure off of my hips on each step has made them much happier!

It's gotta be more than 160 pounds of pressure…Don't know the ratio for hips, but for knees it's 1 pound weight to 4 pounds pressure, so that is 640 pounds pressure off your knees! :D Congrats! Looking great!
  • TN_Tinker
    TN_Tinker Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    so inspiring!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Way to go. You're a new person!! Congrats.
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome, just awesome!
  • jazzine1
    jazzine1 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Wtg!!! You look so much happier in the afters! I can't wait to have my own afters like that!!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation Rob. It doesn't even appear as thou you were every over weight, no noticeable loose skin, etc. You look much younger, healthier and happier. :smiley:
    WTG!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous! Really, you do! Having it documented this way is great!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!!
  • mae7365
    mae7365 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look great. No plastic surgery? If not, your skin elasticity is phenomenal.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    mae7365 wrote: »
    You look great. No plastic surgery? If not, your skin elasticity is phenomenal.

Nope. That plastic surgery sounds really painful. Just good clean living! And a lot of luck, apparently.
  • bonzaburns
    bonzaburns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    How fabulous you look Rob. You must be very proud.

Great to see such a big smile b4 & after, shows a great character.

Cheers Chris
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I literally gasped when I looked at your pictures! I am blown away by your transformation! Rob, you've done an awesome job and look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • kchaki
    kchaki Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great Job Rob, you are an inspiration to us all!!!
  • rpyle111
    Options
    Thanks, all! I was at my gym today (Planet Fitness), and after I scanned in, the guy at the desk, said "Robert, it looks like you've lost weight!"

I told him I am down 170 pounds and he was happy/shocked. He told me to tell my story on their website, as they have a contest going.

Rob
  • CEK0220
    CEK0220 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Oh that's awesome Rob! Congrats and good luck on the contest!
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options

Thanks, all! I was at my gym today (Planet Fitness), and after I scanned in, the guy at the desk, said "Robert, it looks like you've lost weight!"

I told him I am down 170 pounds and he was happy/shocked. He told me to tell my story on their website, as they have a contest going.

Rob

You must do it!! :smiley:
  • rpyle111
    Options

Rob

I'm probably not going to. To me, it just opens the door to "the easy way" judgment and while I have no problems having that discussion one on one, I'm not interested in learning PF's take on the issue.

Rob
  • JenaOnTrack74
    Options

Rob

I'm probably not going to. To me, it just opens the door to "the easy way" judgment and while I have no problems having that discussion one on one, I'm not interested in learning PF's take on the issue.

Rob

That is very true. :smile: