Friends

Options
I'd love some new friends from this group to help me through the journey of eating a higher calorie diet. I did something similar to this last year because someone mentioned to me that she upped her calories to 1800 and it helped her lose weight; and it worked pretty well. SLOW of course. I had gained back some weight during the holidays and in a desperate attempt to lose, I cut back my calorie intake to 1600, started running, and doing weights (the latter I had already been doing for a while.) I hit a plateau about 3 weeks ago and in frustration cut my calories to 1460. Still nothing. I am hungry and cranky. I started reading about EM2WL and Go Kaleo, and feel this is the best solution. I'm hoping others that have found success with this 'program' or lack of program would be willing to give me some tips and support!
Thanks!

Replies

• Lowiclowi
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have to eat more to get my body to lose. It's really hard for me to do...I need support too.
  • Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've had great success...feel free to add me and ask any questions!
  • skinny4me2be
    skinny4me2be Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Trying it hear myself. Feel free to add me for support!
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • nineateseven
    nineateseven Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Really glad you found this group. Over the past few weeks, I've come to find that people here are a positive, supportive bunch :)
  • lovtolaff
    lovtolaff Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've done really well so far eating 1890+ calories per day! I love it!
  • Makatees
    Makatees Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I am a bit new to this too! Really feeling good physically and mentally since eating more!