30 day progress! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I haven't gotten Pump yet - I'd like to, but I just bought all of these other programs, so I'll have to convince the husband that I need this one, too :)

I think I 'm going to do another round of Combat, but I'll do either the Supreme Warrior schedule or the Ultimate Warrior, depending on whether I get those DVD's. I really want to get them, but it's hard to justify 2 DVD's for $30 +s&h. Does anyone know how or when I can get them cheaper?

T25 is a great program and I loved it, but I didn't get great results from doing it - probably because it's only 25 minutes and it wasn't enough cardio for me. I think when I do it again, I'll mix it with running or P90X to get better results.

I'll most likely still stay in this group for my next round too, but feel free to add me if you haven't already!

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can't think of any way to get it cheaper if you want to have the safety of replacement if a disc gets lost or broken, etc. Becoming a coach gets you 25% off all products, but that's about it for cheaper options.
  • mugglewump701
    mugglewump701 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Well I'm biting the bullet and purchasing Pump and the Ultimate Warrior DVD's because this is my favorite workout by far.

Also, today I weighed in under 170 for the first time in over a year! I'm so happy right now :)

AND-I did the plyo workout last night and was able to keep up with the group doing burpies for the first time ever! I started to fall behind when it advanced to burpies and squats/jumps, but this is huge for me. It's a good day :)
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're going to love them!!! So excited for your news! I remember when I got below 170...best day ever!!!
  • My_Fitness_Journey2020
    Options
    Well I'm biting the bullet and purchasing Pump and the Ultimate Warrior DVD's because this is my favorite workout by far.

Also, today I weighed in under 170 for the first time in over a year! I'm so happy right now :)

AND-I did the plyo workout last night and was able to keep up with the group doing burpies for the first time ever! I started to fall behind when it advanced to burpies and squats/jumps, but this is huge for me. It's a good day :)

Awesome!! :)