level 2

Options

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 today with pulling exercises with heavy weights. Level 2 again tomorrow. Soon...up late. My diet today was horrible but I lost one pound this week. Yeah! And clothes starting to fit better. Take care!!!
  • hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done today. Have gained 2lb so not happy but will measure in a bit as it's been 2 wks ju6 hope the tape measure is better than the scales
  • squaregum
    squaregum Posts: 33 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    It's saturday, can we skip???
    Only joking???
  • jusbowers
    jusbowers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 done. Still not lost 2 of the 4lbs I gained when I started 30days but I am feeling more like I will make it to level 3.
  • alf1163
    Options
    I think I'm skipping today but who knows...lol Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 day 3. Losing a little bit of steam.... But hopefully it's just because I am feeling lazy today.
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Finish day 2 level 2!!(: and all I want to do is sleep.
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Did day 5 yesterday (lvl 2) I did it in the morning before work and even tho I did it, I don't feel like I gave it everything I had...I didn't put much effort it but I suppose it was better than skipping it! Onto day 6 today, will post again when I'm done to let you know how it went! (Yes I am going to post after every workout haha, it keeps me sane!!) Xxx
  • AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Update: day 6 done, some parts easier, some still just as hard (planks) my knees can't do the pendulum lunges now, its so painful!!! I've never had bad knees and am only 21, so may have gotten my form wrong...unsure, overall went well!
  • moreliz88
    Options
    Done with day 13/30 (:
    I haven't skip any day besides my rest days and that's a good feeling.
  • skroops
    skroops Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level two done! I am definitely feeling level 2 more than level one. And even though it sounds weird I feel like the sore muscles are motivating because it make me feel like I am getting a really good workout.
    Level two is where I really started seeing results when I have tried this program in the past so I am gonna try to do 10 days of level two with no rest days.
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just finished level 2 day 3! Its beginning to feel easier! I must say the part I hate the most is getting up and down off the floor.. Sad, but true.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    skroops wrote: »
    Day 2 level two done! I am definitely feeling level 2 more than level one. And even though it sounds weird I feel like the sore muscles are motivating because it make me feel like I am getting a really good workout.
    Level two is where I really started seeing results when I have tried this program in the past so I am gonna try to do 10 days of level two with no rest days.

That's great to hear @skroops‌, as I've not seen much of a result yet. But hearing you started at level 2 has just given me some motivation to carry on and push myself with level 2 x

• alf1163
    Options
    Level 2 done today as well as leg day. :D
  • alf1163
    Options
    Update: day 6 done, some parts easier, some still just as hard (planks) my knees can't do the pendulum lunges now, its so painful!!! I've never had bad knees and am only 21, so may have gotten my form wrong...unsure, overall went well!

Alicia, is this a new problem since starting shred? Or is it ongoing? Have you seen a doctor? Hope you get better soon.
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done! I hate the chair squats with arm raises.
  • coulibalymuso
    coulibalymuso Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 done. I skipped yesterday :\ Level 2 is hard - and I don't ever remember planks ever being that bad! It would be so nice to someday do this workout to its fullest without a breather or some sort of modification. The abs are harder for me too - I'm just not that strong yet.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Need to kick myself this morning. Making every excuse not to do it xx
  • alf1163
    Options
    hnyzthms wrote: »
    Need to kick myself this morning. Making every excuse not to do it xx

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

• alf1163