Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to C25K - Not New to Running

Hello, My name is Dan. I am 39 years old and I am in better shape now than I have been in in a long time. I joined this group because I want to run a 5k. I am not new to running (I used to run long distance in high school - even though that was a long time ago). I am jogging/running before work 3 to 4 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes. I usually run anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 miles. My problem is this. I am scared. Scared of dissapointing myself, or those who support me if I cannot do it. Any suggestions to help booste my confidence?

Replies

• kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Dan how can you dissapoint. Anything is better than nothing. Enjoy it if you do it how amazing and if you dont (which I doubt) its still as amazing because you were out there trying. Im on my third year of C25K and I love it. Some times life gets in the way and I lose where I am at but each time I come back and start again enjoying it more and more each time. I only slow jog but im doing it....
    Good luck but im sure you do not need it. Its about enjoying it, not the speed of it....