where's everyone from?

Options
Hi!! I'll be having RYN next month!! Very excited and nervous.
Always looking for work out buddies I'm in harrisburg PA. Where is everyone else?

Replies

• JenaOnTrack74
    JenaOnTrack74 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I am in Sunny Southern California :)
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I am in sunny So Cal too, close to the ocean :-)
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Chilly SE Michigan here. I don't like people in Sunny SoCal very much these days :D
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    rpyle111 wrote: »
    Chilly SE Michigan here. I don't like people in Sunny SoCal very much these days :D

But Rob... it's been chilly here... like, upper 60's. We are suffering :smile:
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Grrrr!
  • stroynaya
    stroynaya Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm just outside DC, so not quite close enough to be a workout buddy, but I used to live in Harrisburg. Lots of pretty places to take walks along the river/city island. Also, there is an excellent women's gym in Mechanicsburg (if you are really on that side of the river) called Momentum.
  • lorilbuckner1
    lorilbuckner1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    garber6th wrote: »
    rpyle111 wrote: »

But Rob... it's been chilly here... like, upper 60's. We are suffering :smile:

Coming from Northern (frozen) Michigan I feel very Grrrr about California too!! LOL
  • IslandSneezerooo
    IslandSneezerooo Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    A west coast gulf island, Canada. It's been 10 C most of the winter and no snow yet *knock on wood*
  • benagek
    benagek Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oregon, here.
  • mae7365
    mae7365 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Jacksonville, FL but that doesnt mean sunny Florida by any means. It's been in the 40-60 degree range with a couple of deep freezes earlier this month. I never thought I'd hear myself say that I'm ready for summer in Florida!
  • kristipal
    Options
    Snowy and cold Johnson City, Tn!!
  • Trayjay33
    Trayjay33 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Connecticut packed with snow and icy side walks!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Extreme southeast Mississippi close to the Gulf of Mexico. kristipal, my grandmother lives in Dandridge. I know where you are and you are cold!
  • Trayjay33
    Trayjay33 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love some warm weather right now and just to be able to get out and exercise by walking. It was -10 degrees earlier in the week!
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Frigid- Northern Ontario, Canada. B)
  • stephenbernierla
    Options
    Southern California here. I've been going to support group meetings in Downey, CA.
  • LunaGuido
    LunaGuido Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm from the winter purgatory of Eden, NY, just south of Buffalo. This February has been very looooong. And very COLD.
  • jillcwatson1
    jillcwatson1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am in Indiana, in the Southern part where we are accustomed to milder winters. Can't say that for this year, but I know it has been bad most everywhere. Looking forward to the spring...warm weather, and hopefully setting the date for my own sleeve surgery. Spring is right around the corner everyone. Hang in there. :smiley:
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    The Northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C.; great support group at local hospital (and great Bariatric surgical practice). Will resist urge to whine about our winter here, having previously lived in Michigan's Upper Penninsula.
  • Jessicadmx
    Jessicadmx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Northern cal here... Had to buy flip flops. Haha. Joking.

I do turn the AC On in the car though ;)