Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi from a New TOPS member

BethTheNew
BethTheNew Posts: 15 Member
Hi All! I just joined TOPS this year and hope it helps me lose weight for good this time. I still need to get a goal weight from my doctor. Hope they give me a range I can pick from. How long has everyone here been a part of TOPS?

Replies

• Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Beth, welcome to the group! I have been a member since 2009.
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    So how is it going, Beth? Any problem getting the goal weight from the doctor? I reached my goal and then the doctor, happy with how fast I was losing weight, gave me another lower goal weight! (It's okay, I wanted one.)
  • BethTheNew
    BethTheNew Posts: 15 Member
    I have lose weight at every Tops meeting in 2015 so far. My doctor gave me a big goal range so I can pick within it when I get closer.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    That is excellent!
  • suzyb225
    suzyb225 Posts: 6 Member
    I just joined yesterday! I haven't been to a meeting yet, I'm going Tuesday. I've never been a TOPS member before, so it's all new. I'm excited about it!
  • SavingCarol
    SavingCarol Posts: 13 Member
    I LOVE my TOPS Chapter in Dayton, Ohio! It's been a blessing for me that I found it. Everyone is very nice and incredibly welcoming and supportive.
  • SavingCarol
    SavingCarol Posts: 13 Member
    BethTheNew, CONGRATULATIONS on your recent membership with TOPS! I'm new too! I just joined TOPS a few weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it. The members are all so welcoming and supportive. I can see it easily being the best decision I've made in 2015! ...very motivating.
  • I lost at least 25 or more pounds back in 2005 with TOPS. I moved and weight crept up after I stopped TOPS and had longer commute. Just rejoined TOPS as an online member.
  • But I really miss the Reynoldsburg, Ohio TOPS chapter.
  • tops2kopsville
    tops2kopsville Posts: 32 Member
    Welcome
  • tops2kopsville
    tops2kopsville Posts: 32 Member
    Hi