100 pounds to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• jrbolinski
    jrbolinski Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started adding my exercise back in. I did 20 minutes of the stationary bike yesterday & it felt great to get moving again. I have several health issues that I deal with but I'll manage. My plan is to be fit by 41 :wink:
  • Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting back on the bike. I am trying to do a few walks each week and a little cross trainer (just a little cos it kills me) .

B-) let's keep plugging away x
  • kelr0110
    kelr0110 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    jrbolinski wrote: »
    Today, I introduced exercise back into my life & it felt wonderful! I'm sure tomorrow my body will feel different lol :smiley:

So how did you feel the next day lol. It's a good hurt though :)
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    I definitely felt a little sore in my thighs the next day after using the bike, but it was a good pain :smile: I am going to start the free weights next week & some ab work. I have an elliptical but I can never do more than 5 minutes. my goal is to accomplish that elliptical. anyone else use that machine? @Ijustdecided- let's keep plugging!!
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    Was suppose to be a rest day, but I did a little calisthenics. every little bit counts :smile:
  • Ijustdecided
    Ijustdecided Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Nice work x B)
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing great! I didn't lose this week, but I didn't let it get to me. in the past I would of thrown in the towel. Lets keep trucking along!
  • GlitzyKismet
    GlitzyKismet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 43 and have a bit over a hundred pounds to go. I've lost and gained more times than I can count, but all the times I've lost, I was using MFP, so here I am! Though I've used this app on and off for quite a long time, I've never really explored the social aspect of it. I think it would really help me if I can make a support network of people who are actively working towards similar goals. I'd really like to make some new MFP friends...please add me! :smile:
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm on pound 17 of 100, always love new friends.
  • GlitzyKismet
    GlitzyKismet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Sent you a request!
  • aaronsdiva
    aaronsdiva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am somewhat new to MFP, but i know this will help me. A coworker of mine lost 80 lbs in one year. I have just under 100 to lose, and become healthier. I just recently found out i am in menopause and i am only 45 yrs old! My dr says to start eating right and exercising, as it will help keep the symptoms to a minimum. So i am jumping in! Anyone need extra friends for support, i am here to help and would welcome the help back!! Thanks all ad good luck, we can do this!
  • jrbolinski
    Options
    Sorry haven't been on family sick with the flu & I've been playing nurse. I love new friends too@ the more support the better. I am down 17 pounds since February 4. This app is extremely helpful!!!
  • Brandi92116
    Brandi92116 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose. I am not unhappy being overweight. I just have a niece that I want to be around for in the future.

Me too. I have accepted my look. I am accepted at work, loved at home, and happy. I have 3 nieces I want to model healthy living for and spend many, many years with.
  • momthenurse
    momthenurse Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I do! I'm a returning MFP user. Over the last year my weight has crept back up and I'm now the heaviest I have ever been. This was evident on my last plane trip when I wasn't able to buckle my seatbelt. That pretty much jarred me into making a commitment to get back in control. I'm 45 years old, 5'11" and 279lbs :-( I need all the support and motivation I get.
    jrbolinski wrote: »
    Does anyone have 100 pounds to lose? I'm 40 years old, a wife, mother of 2 boys ages 14 & 10 and I have 100 pounds to lose for me & my guys! looking for support and to help support others. I lost 40 pounds 4 years ago just to gain 80 pounds back! I'm ready to win this battle.

• deberz
    deberz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @momthenurse - we sound very similar. I would like to lose over 100 pounds as well. I'm 46 years old, 5'9" and 278 lbs. I am going to Disneyland in December and need to be able to keep up with my very energetic 7-year old son, so need to lose a good part of that before then! I have tried and succeeded in the past, only to gain everything back. It is getting harder and harder, so I need all the support and motivation I can get. Accepting friend requests! :smile: