Episode Discussions! (SPOILER ALERT)

Options

Replies

• silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    They should shoot him dead just on principle.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Lol at the roasted dog. Speaking of that, do you guys watch Talking Dead? I loved the disclaimer. I can't remember exactly, but it was something like, "no dogs were harmed in the making of this show about people being eaten." And I think a later one that said something similar, sorry if eating dogs offends you when eating people doesn't. Lol!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    That's a hell of a good point!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Lol those disclaimers are funny.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    So you guys think those are real children voices?
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    Yup! At this point it'll hurt more to find a community of good people that can be a home, and then have that taken away again.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I think the place is legit. If there were a zombie apocalypse real life, I believe you would see many such settlements. Simple fortified neighborhoods of mostly good people, coping as well as they can. Of course, it will not be paradise. They will have enemies wanting what they have and internal conflict as well.
  • mummyappleseed
    mummyappleseed Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Please. Please. Please be a sanctuary.
    My wish is that Morgan is behind those doors, & they have a nursery for Judith , & Michonne finds love. - but I'm not holding out hope.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I can't even do anything right now!!! I swear if Daryl dies next week I'm never watching the show again!!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I was hoping Rick would shave his beard. Looks like there is a plan B if things don't work out. Carl has a potential love interest?
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    I can't even do anything right now!!! I swear if Daryl dies next week I'm never watching the show again!!!

That's certainly what they are trying to make it look like with that preview! I'm pretty sure my husband rolled his eyes when the huge gasp came out of my mouth watching that :smiley: I don't think the producers would be dumb enough to kill Daryl off, but then again I don't know. They would certainly loose a lot of watchers I think, I for one would cry a lot and then keep watching because I would want to see where they took the show from there.
    Guess time will only tell.......but I really didn't like them saying a surprise guest next week on Talking Dead after/before (can't remember) that speak peak clip!

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was also glad that Rick cleaned up. And that Glenn shut up that idiot! I am tired of our regulars dying though. Kill someone else if they must for a change! I think Daryl is ready to move out already. Or at least go on a hunt for dinner. Strange that they let him and Michonne keep their weapons. And I laughed outloud at the way Carol was putting on the helpless act. The way she struggled removing her weapons even. B)

Shelley
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Did anyone notice Fr. Gabriel in the show Sunday night? It's like he disappeared.
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    so, I'm wondering if the guy Deanna banished was Morgan??
    and, I'm with you guys on rioting if Daryl dies!
    to play devil's advocate, there are a lot of 'regular' characters now, more than half of them don't have any lines it seems.
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    oh no, not the devils advocate. I usually play that part! How about the originals from season one are exempt from being killed off for awhile. A bit more acceptable. ;) We really need a new evil person to make it interesting though. >:)
  • admiralducksauce
    Options
    I think they're showing us that in this situation, Rick is the evil person. But it's more likely that the "wolves" that wiped out Noah's community are on their way, and that teenage girl is their scout.

(I don't read the comics, I only watch the show)
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    I was suggesting evil as in someone we all want to kill! :blush: I do not read the comics either. No time to do everything.

Shelley
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I like how they ended it with Rick saying that basically if it doesn't work out, they will just take the place. Another thing to think about is that this group found this place by following the signs. Did they take the signs down advertising the "luxury community"??? This can attract some evil people. Can't wait to see what happens but they better leave Daryl alone!!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know who the next evil person is but don't want to say in case someone doesn't want to know. I know Norman reedus just did an interview this week and said to bring lots of tissue for the season finale and you will probably be yelling at the tv. I kind of have an idea who is next to go but am not sure if they are doing that this season or next season
  • zumbaforever
    Options
    Hmmmm, I may be finding a new favorite show to watch. I also watch Grimm.

Shelley