Jawbone UP or Up24...any opinions?

Options
Just wanting some insight on either of these tools. I like them because they are sleek, and easy to wear. and they do record quite a bit and are affordable. Any opinions?

Replies

• timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have the UP and love it, but wish I had the UP24. I forget a lot of times to sync each day (I had a system in the summer, but it's depressing now that my steps are so few), and I would love the HRM because I find resting heart rate to be a useful fitness test and have never found an easy way to check it daily. I would LOVE to just be able to turn on my phone and see how far I am from my step goal. It might motivate me more, as it is, even when I was plugging it in every day, I only did it first thing in the morning and last thing at night, which meant I never thought throughout the day "oh, I'm about 1000 steps short of my goal, I should try to walk a bit more."

That said, I love seeing how I can change for tomorrow, or what worked well for the day, and I wouldn't change it for a fitbit or apple watch or anything else. I would, however, change it for the UP24 if they'd give me a slight discount since I already have this one.
  • Jamielynn_77
    Jamielynn_77 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOL I really like what I read about the UP24. I think I am going to break down and buy one. I love using best buy because you can take in and trade out for store credit on used cell phones. So I have a newer Galaxy 3 that I think is going to help me get my Jawbone :smiley: