When am I not longer "fat"?

Options
2»

Replies

• asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't want to ever forget having to do a "rocking motion" just to get up off the couch or how my elastic waisted jeans would roll down my belly when I would sit down.....nope I don't wanna ever feel skinny. :wink:

^^^^ Yep, this for sure!!
  • asia1967
    Options
    bikrchk wrote: »
    I try to not give it too much credence, but use it to stay vigilant with my good habits.

Good idea!
  • asia1967
    Options
    jrnguyen wrote: »
    bikrchk wrote: »
    there are days I feel like a busted can o biscuits

Love this! I just laughed out loud in a meeting. Oops! Lol

I laughed at you laughing in the meeting! Bahha!
  • Thaeda
    Thaeda Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    asia1967 wrote: »
    Candice> Good post, I liked reading the responses. For me being 4 years out, lost 222lbs and still have lots to go, I too don't know that I will ever feel not fat. I guess time will tell. Hang in there and no you are not alone!

Tracy,

I did not know you were so far out or that you had lost SO much-- OMG--- that is a LOT. Wow. Good for you!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    about a year and a half. But you have to understand that maintenance is forever and you always have to be aware of your intake and not medicating with food. I used to foolishly think that it was all over once you were normal wt for ht. I am now skinny fat because exercise waxes and wains with me and I have lots of loose skin.
  • asia1967
    Options

Tracy,

I did not know you were so far out or that you had lost SO much-- OMG--- that is a LOT. Wow. Good for you![/quote]

Thaeda> As much as it pains me now to say it, I was over 500lbs, not sure because of the limit of the scales. First official weigh in I was 497! Yikes!!!! So 30 more pounds and I will be exactly half of my original self. That was my original goal and I will still be considered obese. :( but that is just a label, that I refuse to rain on my parade.

• asia1967
    Options
    But you have to understand that maintenance is forever and you always have to be aware of your intake and not medicating with food.

Mango is right maintenance is where the really hard work begins. Kudos by the way!
  • jamezln
    jamezln Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow. Seeing some of the posts here makes me wonder. At this point I want to strut. 5 months out and 76lbs down. I want to pull a John Travolta like in "Stayin Alive".
  • asia1967
    Options
    You go ahead and strut your stuff, you have earned that right! B)