A new year...A new you weigh in challenge

Options
1234568»

Replies

• imfree2bme
    imfree2bme Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i just started with myfitnesspal a few days ago and i saw this group. I was wondering is it to late to jump in?
  • ravenzwart
    ravenzwart Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Its never to late, good luck on your journey!
  • Steffie782000
    Steffie782000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well it has been almost a week off meds and I feel way better. My energy has returned and I am wanting to get out and exercise. February was a gong show, a very depressing and miserable month for me and major weight gain. I am happy to feel like me a little bit more each day and hopefully stave off any ill effects from coming off the meds. Anyhow my weight is on the increase, but looking forward to weekly decreases :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Posted a loss this week. Been a bit crazy here lately but I am still here and chugging along. We have two more weeks to finish off this first challenge of the year. Lets finish strong!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    The scale is moving in the right direction again, thankfully. Slower than I would like but I will take the loss for this week.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    Just a reminder, This Friday is the last weigh in for this challenge. I do plan on starting up another challenge "Spring into Summer" 3 months. Let me know if you are interested in participating.
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yes @mamarundrc‌ I'm interested. I need something to keep me accountable :smile:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I'm in for the next one!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the next one!
  • cygrad03
    cygrad03 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am also in for the next one. Thanks!
  • rebeccatherine
    rebeccatherine Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the next one, thanks for putting it together!
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I didn't quite reach my goal but I am down from the beginning of the year so I am happy.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    For anyone interested in continuing, I posted a new spreadsheet in a new thread under announcements.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    This thread will stay open for another week or so for people to record final results! I hope to see everyone continue on our SPRING to Summer challenge!