I need good breakfast ideas

Options
124»

Replies

• noraht
    noraht Posts: 21
    Options
    I just had pancakes that were very good but very different....1 large whole banana=2 eggs...whisk them together until they are well combined then fry in a little oil...whichever you prefer. I made them all small and had a plateful...yummy, filling and they do indeed look like pancakes...approx. 20 calories for the batch.
  • robw235
    robw235 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I vary my breakfasts so I don't get bored. All seem to be in the 290 - 325 calorie range, which keeps me satisfied until lunch. Today was one serving of rolled oats, 1/2 cup of raspberries mixed into the oatmeal, 1 Tbsp of hemp/flax seed (I use Carrington Farms), one slice turkey bacon, coffee and 4 oz. of pure (Lakewood) blueberry juice. I've also been alternating with egg white omelet (typically mixing in a tomato and some bacon bits) and whole wheat English muffin.
  • magg0413
    magg0413 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Avacado egg salad.

I am watching my carbs, so I have a healty life multi grain engilsh muffin, hard boiled egg chopped and mixed with 1/4 avacado. eggsalad with avacado (no mayo), its fabulous and filling....
  • kalin73
    kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    adhbrooks wrote: »
    I love breakfast but I need some help

Check out my blog for really good ingredients to have at breakfast to help with weight loss and a yummy metabolism boosting smoothie.
    myfitnesspal.com/blog/kalin73