New to group

Options
jlschaal
jlschaal Posts: 11 Member
Hi, my name is Jason. I am 36 years old and have been married for almost 12 years. I have three kids ages 10, 7, and 4. I have tried so many times to lose this weight using all kinds of methods, including my fitness pal in the past. I am trying something new this time through my company called the freedom to eat program. It's a holistic program that involves counseling, nutritionist, exercise physiologist, medical monitoring, and the spiritual aspect of life. I have nearly 200 pounds to lose. I'm looking for people who are actually using the my fitness pal app and are on a weight loss journey for mutual support and encouragement along the way. Feel free to add me if this is you.

Replies

• cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group today. I've been on MFP for a while, though something always gets in my way. I am determined not to let it this time! I have several accountability partners. I have a lot to lose and would be interested in traveling together.
  • energy820
    energy820 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    jlschaal wrote: »
    I am trying something new this time through my company called the freedom to eat program. It's a holistic program that involves counseling, nutritionist, exercise physiologist, medical monitoring, and the spiritual aspect of life. I have nearly 200 pounds to lose.

Hi Jason,
    I just joined this group today myself. The program you are trying sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to reading about your progress and experience on here.

After trying the non-dieting, intuitive eating approach for about 8 years, I finally joined HMR (a medically supervised, meal replacement program) and have lost 57 lbs so far. Most importantly, I am working on my relationship with food...and myself.

Good luck to both of us!
  • energy820
    energy820 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    cnsmith2 wrote: »
    I just joined this group today.
    Welcome from one newbie to another!
    How are you planning on losing the weight?

• Elaicea73
    Elaicea73 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :D I'm sending everyone friend requests! :D