wanna make sure this is for me

Options
So I have been lifting weights for over a month. My diet hasn't been great so I've only noticed muscle building in my arms. I'm interested in this way of eating and am curious to know if I can jump straight into doing tdee at 15%? I haven't been on a low calorie diet in a long time. Also, I'm wanting to get a better idea of what to eat. I see I'm supposed to eat certain percentages of carbs, fat and protein but I don't see how this translates into a meal. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    If you haven't been eating below whatever TDEE-15% ends up being, then no problem going there.

Good job getting stronger muscles, and probably losing fat to see them better in the arms.

I'll let others talk to foods, but basically some protein and vegetables will get you there.

Just like anything in life that is successful - you must plan.
  • mymodernbabylon
    mymodernbabylon Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Honestly cutie - focus mainly on the protein macro and then eat whatever around it. I eat almost exactly the same dinners that I did in the past and changed up my lunch to get a bit more protein. Feel free to check out my diary. I think a few others have their diaries open as well.
  • cutiepi3131
    Options
    Thanks for the help!