I'm not hungry, but I want to eat.

Options
2»

Replies

• LunaKate
    LunaKate Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just got a large medical bill in the mail that I thought my insurance would cover. They didnt even cover half. I swear, you shell out all this money for coverage and when you need it they sure dont help much!!!

Its making me stress and I really want some ice cream or something but I know I cant. :disappointed:

I need a new healthy stress outlet
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    LunaKate wrote: »
    Oh heck :( Bubble bath, a walk in nature, favourite music, watch YouTubes of your favourite animals or topic, help someone else if there's some way you can do that...

I hope you get over the horrible shock soon LunaKate, that sucks!

• annieboomboom
    annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    pork rinds. Salty, crunchy, sometimes I spread with cream cheese for lunch with tea and a small amt. of Stevia. Sweet and salty.
  • LunaKate
    LunaKate Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LunaKate wrote: »
    Oh heck :( Bubble bath, a walk in nature, favourite music, watch YouTubes of your favourite animals or topic, help someone else if there's some way you can do that...

I hope you get over the horrible shock soon LunaKate, that sucks!

Thanks GrannyMayOz, I was able to resist temptation and feel better today :smile: I found working off my stress by cleaning while listening to music helped LOL

• Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    pork rinds. Salty, crunchy, sometimes I spread with cream cheese for lunch with tea and a small amt. of Stevia. Sweet and salty.

That sounds strangely delicious!.... wait stevia in the tea or on the pork rinds... I might have just embarrassed myself.