Wanted; Keto friends

Options
bikrchic15
bikrchic15 Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I started Keto few days ago. I have a little experience with a ketosis diet when I was on HCG drug couple yrs ago for a short time and lost weight, but put it back on pretty quickly. :(

I love cheese, so of course this diet appeals to me. I like that I feel like I'm cheating when I'm not! lol I am not a fan of cooking so diets have always been even more difficult. I do best on cooking everything up one day a week and staying to simple repeat recipes. Last night my husband and I had loaded broccoli, it's a keeper. I would like some MFP Keto friends because I want to see how you guys do it, see your diet logs (even thought they are not perfect) maybe I will see a easy snack I never thought of, or a brand name of something I you use that has better macros than mine. etc. I also feel having some MFP Keto friends will keep me more accountable on MFP. I hate logging food, but I need to do it until I know best how my body reacts.

I have set a goal of reaching 145 by my birthday May 9th. Thats 1.6lbs a week. I am 160lbs today, I have been in Ketosis for 4 or so days.

Replies

• csmezc
    csmezc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...... I am about 60 days into keto. Have about 20 lbs. to reach my goal. Weight loss has been slow for me, but I am a regular at the gym..... I do both cardio and weight training and have seen losses more in size and muscle gain than on the scale. My username is csmezc

Thanks
  • Jackattacks28
    Jackattacks28 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been on keto for about 3 years now. I do have my slip ups every 3-4 months or so but keto has worked wonders for me, I have lost 110LB+ and also put on some muscle, I love this lifestyle and welcome everyone!
  • AButsGPC
    AButsGPC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in want of friends as well :) Down about 5lbs so far and loving this lifestyle.
  • ChesKrieg
    ChesKrieg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, totally looking for a bunch new friends to keep me on track and to find new keto foods and idea's. :) Currently on Keto for past 3 weeks.
  • lucy529
    lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    add me too I have been doing keto on and off since January but two weeks ago something clicked and I have been doing so good now (did have a cheat day with the hubs but never again) anyway I even went and joined the gym (huge step for me) but I love it. Anyone is welcome to add me could def use the motivation
  • angkrf
    angkrf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free for any of you to add me. I have been doing keto since January. I have lost around 12 lbs since. The wt came of quickly at first (water wt most likely). Now the wt loss has become super slow going-up and down. Right now I am reading through the web trying to figure out if I am doing anything wrong. I have been staying in ketosis pretty easily up to this point (I bought the breath ketone analyzer and it is alway red). I want to lose 30-40 more. I will keep going, working to make this a lifestyle change!
  • isa75
    isa75 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anybody. I've been doing keto for a few weeks and have been really happy with how it is going. Also, could use new active friends, a lot of the my older friends are MIA.
  • bikrchic15
    Options
    I have many friends now. thanku all so much! I would like to follow along with the friends I have now, I'm getting to many to keep up with so I would like to ask that i not get anymore requests so I can get to know all my new friends.
  • akmorton1980
    akmorton1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for buddies too!
  • noelty
    noelty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started a week ago and have already lost 6 lbs...go ahead and add me.
  • owencassie
    owencassie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Started mid January and finally hit the 35 lb mark. Would love more keto friends!
  • laniereed1717
    laniereed1717 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    angkrf wrote: »
    Hi, feel free for any of you to add me. I have been doing keto since January. I have lost around 12 lbs since. The wt came of quickly at first (water wt most likely). Now the wt loss has become super slow going-up and down. Right now I am reading through the web trying to figure out if I am doing anything wrong. I have been staying in ketosis pretty easily up to this point (I bought the breath ketone analyzer and it is alway red). I want to lose 30-40 more. I will keep going, working to make this a lifestyle change!

• ebonydivine
    ebonydivine Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    New to keto as well about a week in 2 lbs down
  • bikrchic15
    Options
    I have many friends now. thanku all so much! I would like to follow along with the friends I have now, I'm getting to many to keep up with so I would like to ask that i not get anymore requests so I can get to know all my new friends.
    sv55umod8flb.jpg
  • Sezeme
    Sezeme Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need a support group as I approach 2 month ketoversary. User name : sezeme
  • amyteee91
    amyteee91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Also looking for keto buddies. :) I lurk the keto reddit, not ready to post there yet :D
  • Sarasayshi
    Sarasayshi Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new and can use friends too. I started Keto a few days ago. I have been lifting heavy for 4 years and maintaining the weight I lost 10 years ago ( about 75 lbs) but the weight is creeping up the past few months so now I am stoping with the intermittent fasting and high protein dieting and trying Keto.