Started 16th March 2015 - Anyone else?

Options
Flissbo
Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
Hi, I just started today, really enjoyed the first workout! Anyone else just starting?

Replies

• Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I started on Saturday. My whole body is aching, but I really enjoyed it. Today I'm doing Workout B. Good Luck!
  • dani_doing_it
    dani_doing_it Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. Looking forward to the program and results. I am working out at home and am worried about having to substitute some of the exercises and maxing out with the weight I have (only 80lbs) I am looking into getting an Olympic bar and more plates and a squat stand - no room for a rack. My hubby got me a basic bench set for Christmas and I have been playing on that but want/need to follow a program.
  • bizorra
    bizorra Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I started last week! Did my fourth workout today :)
  • zombiebrandy0112
    zombiebrandy0112 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started yday - I really think I'm going to like it
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, nice to know there are others out there just starting :-) Have any of you upped your calories etc? I'm just about to take some "before" pictures. Hope we get good results! Feel free to add me!
  • Smallc10
    Smallc10 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I only started a few weeks back. I'm on my last 4 workouts of stage 1 and am loving it! I hope you guys love it too! Feel free to add me if you guys want :)

Also check out the NROL4W Facebook group they have some great additional information as well!
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I recently started up again. I'll be on #3 of workout B tomorrow :)
  • sjp_511
    sjp_511 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am 6 workouts into the program. I am only lifting 2x per week since I am also training for a half marathon.
  • cindyst1
    cindyst1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I completed NR 2 years ago and just started it again yesterday. I wanted to start last week but the gym near us does not have cable machines so we went out and bought a used parabody cable machine. Really like it so far. Now I can do the seated row and the lat pulldown. Last time I just did pull overs.