Why did you join the group?

Options
What interested you about the group? What can we do better in the group? Do you like events or just discussions?

Replies

• shanehayes11
    shanehayes11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey guys new to the group looking fwd to motivation!! We can all do it guys set goals push each other. I am excited to hear everyone's goals!
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hey guys new to the group looking fwd to motivation!! We can all do it guys set goals push each other. I am excited to hear everyone's goals!

Great! Already motivating! I love it, keep it up and keep working for your Goals!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with depression. Maybe it has been the endless winter. I feel like I have made zero progress the last six months. Hoping to feel better with the spring and summer, and get it together to lose at least 40 pounds by October. No more excuses.
  • shelbymikszath1
    Options
    I have been struggling with depression. Maybe it has been the endless winter. I feel like I have made zero progress the last six months. Hoping to feel better with the spring and summer, and get it together to lose at least 40 pounds by October. No more excuses.

Sounds like a great goal! I have also been battling depression and it gets better ❤️
  • carimiller7391
    carimiller7391 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I had gastric bypass on 01/26/15. Been on MFP 49 days now tracking everything. Losing slowly as this is a revision surgery from the gastric sleeve in 2012. Looking to motivate and be held accountable!!
  • shelbymikszath1
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I think that sounds like a nice reason to join, you have been doing great so far, keep it going! @carimiller7391‌
  • Nom6
    Nom6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was keen to join to hear how other people are going, what they struggle with and what works well and to be kept accountable for my weight loss goals
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hey guys i love the idea of this group. I think its good to motivate eachother. By seeing others progresses that makes me believe i can do it also. I also hope to be of motivation to you guys too
  • prettybird408
    prettybird408 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! I'm new to the group. I joined because I seem to do better when I have others to encourage me and keep me motivated along the way. This is a difficult journey for most of us and we shouldn't have to take it alone!! I am here to motivate and be motivated! We got this guys:)
  • prettybird408
    prettybird408 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also I am happy to accept any friend requests!!!