Confession Corner

Options
13»

Replies

• terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My honey likes to make pork chops, rice and gravy. I can't help but eat it! Luckily, we haven't had it in a while.
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I will confess that I am feeling weak, having a bad day at work and I want to go home and drink some wine! I'm going to try and be strong and go to my zumba.
  • 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    I will confess that I am feeling weak, having a bad day at work and I want to go home and drink some wine! I'm going to try and be strong and go to my zumba.

Exercise is supposed to help with stress and fatigue. If you are like me you will be disappointed if you don't go later on. :)
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    All I can think about is Lee's fried chicken, the spicy version. I almost gave in, but I didn't. I am going to try to resist! I still have several hours before I can go home so it may be tough. :\
  • leecha2014
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »

Exercise is supposed to help with stress and fatigue. If you are like me you will be disappointed if you don't go later on. :)

I agree, I wish I could have gone to Zumba but was stuck at work. I did walk my dogs so not the same calorie burn but my dogs were so happy :smile: they always make me feel better xx
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Went out for breakfast today, did not chose a healthy option :/ debating on how to make up for it for dinner and will be doing a little extra exercise today too (when I can move, I'm so bloated! - my own fault, I know). I'm working tomorrow, so that will keep my calories in check, but Sunday I'm eating out for my birthday so I know I'm not going to be doing too well then :/
  • mcamer
    mcamer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have been eating lots of fruits and veggies. I'm loosing weight, feeling great, staying away from processed foods, however....I ate a bowl of coco puffs last night for dinner! Surprisingly they aren't high in calories. But I did get my chocolate fix! I do love me some pizza...going to check out some homemade pizza recipes that are healthier so I don't have to post my confession here lol
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Oven broke so got takeout last night and eating out today :/ I give in way too easily :(
  • Parsniphead
    Parsniphead Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. I had a McDonalds to lunch, then a 99 ice cream cone from the van. .......... I did spend 30 minutes on the outside gym at the park as earlier though.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Oh dear. I had a McDonalds to lunch, then a 99 ice cream cone from the van. .......... I did spend 30 minutes on the outside gym at the park as earlier though.

McDonalds......I wish I couldn't stand the food there. But, I do like it, and I ate there once this past week. If I eat there I make it a grilled premium chicken wrap with no cheese and no sauces. It comes out to less than 400 calories and it is filling. If I have extra calories to spare for the day I will add the cheese and ranch. I am trying very hard not to go there at all though. It is so hard when the kids have soccer and baseball after school and are starving when they get done. Excuses, excuses...... I am going to start taking food with me to work and keep a cooler in the car so I can squash that excuse!

• leecha2014
    Options
    Ok I feel as though I could fill the page. Or could I? It's funny because I'm feeling so guilty over my weekend but really, it was all good, healthy food? But definitely over my target so yes, I should be here :)
    I spent the weekend at my friends place in Toronto, they have everything in the city, I went a little nuts. I'm vegan and have limited restaurants where I live, in Toronto we have to choose which vegan rest to go to. So my weekend was healthy ( except for spicy fried tofu, far from it) oh and the deep fried soy ice cream at the mexican restaurant, eekkkks and the vegan Rice Krispie cupcake and pumpkin scone. My weekend was full of calories!! :(. We did do a intense workout on Sunday thankfully. I will be very careful this week and think I will have a few shake breakfast and lunch days. It happens, carry on!
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had two cocktails with my dinner. I haven't logged them yet...