Who Inspires You...

Options
I was wondering who inspires you guys to stay on track...I follow a lot of amazing women on instagram that help me stay on track just by looking at their amazing stories.

Here are my favorite inspirational ladies!

Jessica Decker...bc look at her (even post baby she looks better than I ever will!
1xx14mf7k7z8.png

Kayleigh Farrell (instagram)...she lost 90 lbs and is now a figures competitor!
l9j7d5l7yxwn.png

kimberfitgirl (intagram)...she is just amazing!
r9dpf930bilu.png

Amber Thornsberry (instagram)...so inspiring!
pm6goch28rhp.png

Happyhungryfit (instagram)...serious booty motivation!
x6t54kkmu695.png

Who inspires you??

Replies

• leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I love this, great idea, I'm on Instagram and will follow these ladies. I like and recommend join_jessica_xo
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    I love this, great idea, I'm on Instagram and will follow these ladies. I like and recommend join_jessica_xo

I really like her too! My instagram is getting back to being fitness focused to keep me accountable. I'm on there as fab_fit_fritch26
  • leecha2014
    Options
    I will follow you! My insta is very plant-based food focused, I'm a bit of a foodie and take pics of my food but it's all super healthy anyway.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    The person who inspires me is my mom. She has been sick with a debilitating disease for 15 years now. I have watched her become a prisoner in her own body. She doesn't even weigh 100 pounds, but she has fought like a heavyweight. When I start feeling sorry for myself and want to quit I think about her and all that she has been through.
    She is my hero and my inspiration.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    The person who inspires me is my mom. She has been sick with a debilitating disease for 15 years now. I have watched her become a prisoner in her own body. She doesn't even weigh 100 pounds, but she has fought like a heavyweight. When I start feeling sorry for myself and want to quit I think about her and all that she has been through.

She must be proud of you!!

Ok my inspiration is kinda funny and stalkerish at the same time. @goingforahundred‌. I've been watching you in the Easter Challenge and thinking WTH?? How is she doing so amazing!! And you started that challenge weighing more than me. But you are dropping so much you are about to pass me. My goal is just trying to keep moving and at least keep even with you. Lol. So- I've been dying to ask!! What are you doing???? Please share!
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    Awww. I am so humbled and honored zacksnana. I don't even know what to say, wow! Thank you.
    With the exception of the past week, which was a total disaster as far as eating goes, I do not go over on my calorie goal. It is set at 12,000, but with exercise I get 400-500 extra calories, I will only eat half of them back most days. I make sure I log everything, and if I am not sure about the calorie content is I overestimate. I make sure to drink at least 10 cups of water each day and I take Vitamins, especially Vit D. Those are the things that I make sure I do each day. When I am feeling good and have time I try to get in at least 30 minutes on the treadmill each day. The other thing that has made a huge difference to me is making myself be positive. I am not going to beat myself up that ate like a pig last week and gained. I am going to focus on the fact that I am back at it again. I didn't quit. And I have learned that when I get like I was I need to reach out, because I can't do by myself.
    Thank you, Nana! I needed you today.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    Awww. I am so humbled and honored zacksnana. I don't even know what to say, wow! Thank you.
    With the exception of the past week, which was a total disaster as far as eating goes, I do not go over on my calorie goal. It is set at 12,000, but with exercise I get 400-500 extra calories, I will only eat half of them back most days. I make sure I log everything, and if I am not sure about the calorie content is I overestimate. I make sure to drink at least 10 cups of water each day and I take Vitamins, especially Vit D. Those are the things that I make sure I do each day. When I am feeling good and have time I try to get in at least 30 minutes on the treadmill each day. The other thing that has made a huge difference to me is making myself be positive. I am not going to beat myself up that ate like a pig last week and gained. I am going to focus on the fact that I am back at it again. I didn't quit. And I have learned that when I get like I was I need to reach out, because I can't do by myself.
    Thank you, Nana! I needed you today.

You are so welcome! And I'm guessing the 12,000 calorie goal was meant to be 1200. Cuz if you can lose like that on 12000 I am gonna have to be really mad. Lol.

And dang. You are just a weight loss machine. I guess i just have to keep at it.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    I did mean 1,200! Funny! I wish it was 12,000!!
  • leecha2014
    Options
    zacksnana wrote: »

Your mom sounds like a hero, she must be so very proud of you.
  • katrinacoric
    katrinacoric Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If no one else has seen it, I get really inspired by watching My 600lb life. It really motivates me to see these people go from morbidly obese, and get waaaay better. It makes me think, "Yes, I can do that too!" You get to see how so much can change in a year. It's my turn.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    If no one else has seen it, I get really inspired by watching My 600lb life. It really motivates me to see these people go from morbidly obese, and get waaaay better. It makes me think, "Yes, I can do that too!" You get to see how so much can change in a year. It's my turn.

Watching that show made me stop making excuses. Some of them would be at the drive through getting burgers and fries then say "but I swear I didn't cheat" to the doctor. Was a real eye opener for me. I stopped making excuses. It is so counterproductive.
  • goingforahundred
    Options
    I watch My 600lb life. I watch it and see myself a lot of the time, which actually empowers me not to repeat what I have seen.
  • leecha2014
    Options
    Mr grama in heaven inspires me. I miss her everyday, it was the greatest loss in my life, and my family. She was the glue. She was such a unique person, everyone loved her. She was always a little overweight, it was her amazing polish cooking. It wasn't a big deal however, I remember my grama always watching her weight and limiting sweets etc. Even in her 70s and 80s. I don't want to not enjoy food and health when I'm a senior, in fact I might just start pigging out at 79 :) I feel as though my sweet grama wasn't ever happy with her weight and that makes me sad. She would be proud if I was a fit woman and I'm doing this for her too. I was closer to her than my own mother, miss her incredibly xo
  • zacksnana
    Options
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Mr grama in heaven inspires me. I miss her everyday, it was the greatest loss in my life, and my family. She was the glue. She was such a unique person, everyone loved her. She was always a little overweight, it was her amazing polish cooking. It wasn't a big deal however, I remember my grama always watching her weight and limiting sweets etc. Even in her 70s and 80s. I don't want to not enjoy food and health when I'm a senior, in fact I might just start pigging out at 79 :) I feel as though my sweet grama wasn't ever happy with her weight and that makes me sad. She would be proud if I was a fit woman and I'm doing this for her too. I was closer to her than my own mother, miss her incredibly xo

<3

That just warms my heart. And I'm sure she is soooo proud of you.
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options

Me too!
    My husband thinks I am insane for watching the show. But its a great inspiration to me.