Need friends to keep motivation

Options
Hi everyone! I'm Laurie, wife and mom to 4 fab girls, youngest twins. I gained 10 lbs of depressing fat over the last year and am sick of myself! Woke up today w/a new attitude, started the "subway" diet and joined "Pal". I am looking to stay motivated, drop 8-10 lbs before my bff's wedding in May and make awesome friends! I also am doing Mudderella in Aug. and am REALLY out of shape, so any help or pep from you would be great! I'll also support your goals/regime! Thx for reading:)
Law

Replies

• PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want! I'm just getting back into getting in shape and I could use some motivating friends!
  • modmom1
    modmom1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in my 40's and looking to lose the 7lbs of bf I've gained over the last year. I lift and yoga. My profile pic is where I was 2 years ago and I'm trying to get back there. The Mudderella sounds like fun. I'm taking my family to the Color Run this summer. Nothing really intense, but a good time
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
  • fit4w8
    fit4w8 Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello I am a stay at home mom need to lose about 9 lbs. to reach my goal and could reaaly use support and new friends please add me. thanks
  • ldmccarron
    Options
    Thanks ladies! On to Day 2! Have a fabulous day, hope to hear good news and progress! I think I'll add a daily walk to my routine starting today...My fitness buddy is a 1yr old English Bulldog, so getting him motivated is fun;)
    Have a great day!!
  • BillyJeAn12
    Options
    I have put on a few over the winter and really could use some people to help keep me motivated to get back in shape. So feel free to add me.
  • Mamastef
    Mamastef Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! I have dreams of doing the muderella in Oct but I've never ran a race in my life! I'm getting into better shape now and want to increase my running ability. Maybe I'll find a 5k to start . I'm a mom of 3 and could lose 10lbs and tone things up.

• CarbingTemptation
    CarbingTemptation Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey there

I'm new to here and always on the lookout for motivation and supportive connections. I've just become lazy during my time at university and so am looking to loose some weight and gain better eating habits and some strength and endurance. :)