Daily Check-In

Options

Replies

• HedgeHaug
    HedgeHaug Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello, all! Good to be back, loving this thread! I had a terrific day, ate supper at a little café on the beach as a fog rolled in. Grilled fish tacos. The weather is warming up this week, so it's time to pull out the bike...no...Harley.

We just finished the Houston Livestock and Rodeo Trail Ride a couple weeks ago. That was fun, but I put on some poundage that must come off. What can I say, alcohol makes me stupid! Made terrible choices blah blah blah...now it's time to get back on that tread climber and acknowledge my food!

I'll check in with y'all in the AM!
  • ryanp_942
    ryanp_942 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Drank far too much last night to celebrate the end of the term, then this happened.

lcw1neioz1de.jpg

I can't decide if I'm happy I fell asleep so didn't eat the extra 1200 calories or devastated that I didn't get to enjoy a one off treat.
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone <3
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Scudder76 wrote: »
    Hi all- Thought I'd join in, as I could use a mite more engagement with /commitment to MFP.

I had a huge workout today, spinning followed by...

Welcome! Glad you are joining in :-)

Incidentally I had spinning this morning too. It was a new class that I hadn't been to before and Oh... My .....God!
    I realised I was in trouble when I got on my bike, looked to my right and saw the instructor for the Saturday morning class which is the one I have found most hard core so far. The about 5 minutes in this class made her's look like child's play. Somehow I managed to survive (and by somehow I mean that I was about 4 gears below what he was calling out at all times) nevertheless I was extremely proud of myself for keeping up after just one week spinning. Yay me! I have earned my couple of pints later at my friend's birthday get together.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, also, I am going to NYC on Sunday, will be my first foray into the US, woo!
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    good morning! ryanp, that's just too funny! I'm off to walk the tread climber! :#
  • Kymcakes
    Kymcakes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all. Good day, first day of Spring even though it is snowing in NJ. Friday is my day off from the gym. I need to have at least 2 days from not going to recuperate from my work outs.
    I'm a weight loss surgery post op. Any other LGBTers out here have Wls? I'm down 75lbs and feeling fine. B)
  • electriq
    Options
    Ryan! I didn't see your post before, that is hilarious! I can so relate with the drunken pizza dialling, can't say I have ever fallen asleep waiting for it though. Nice one
  • therealpatrick
    therealpatrick Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not getting enough calories lately. I've been traveling a lot for work and not focusing on getting enough good nourishing food in me (or working out for that matter).

I started this to lose weight and cut my body fat percentage, and I've been successful. Now I want to add muscle mass, but that is proving much harder.

Here's hoping I keep my motivation up!
  • Scudder76
    Scudder76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    electriq wrote: »

Hope everyone has a great weekend, also, I am going to NYC on Sunday, will be my first foray into the US, woo!

Excellent! Feel free to message me if you have any questions/need any tips for the city. I've arranged for some fresh snow for you. :neutral_face:
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've had a pretty good week. I managed to avoid the box of donuts on the table in the breakroom this morning and I'm finally starting to get visible biceps (and every so often find myself flexing my muscles like a *kitten* just to see them).

Ryan, the drunk dialed pizza is pretty funny.
  • schneizilla
    schneizilla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've arranged for some fresh snow for you. :neutral_face:

Hahaha :D
  • electriq
    Options

Excellent! Feel free to message me if you have any questions/need any tips for the city. I've arranged for some fresh snow for you. :neutral_face:

What!!!?

No no no!
    I'm coming from a Toronto winter I have had it with snow thank you very much. Please arrange for some sunshine

Thanks
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    electriq, then you need to head on down to the Gulf Coast of Texas for some warmth! There's a bit of rain here and there but the clover is GREEN!

Have a terrific time!
  • Scudder76
    Scudder76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    What!!!?

No no no!
    I'm coming from a Toronto winter I have had it with snow thank you very much. Please arrange for some sunshine

Thanks

We're all over it. All. Over. It.
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    Hi folks! checking in for the day! Have had two good days...working on my third!
    later!
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    Went motorcycle riding today, learning to make those tight turns. Have a great night!
  • schneizilla
    schneizilla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Checking in for the day...hope everybody's weekend was nice and awesome!

it's just another manic monday

Is a motorbike the same like a motorcycle? Or ist a motorcycle like a regular bicycle just with an additional supporting electric motor (we have those here)?
  • guinevere96
    guinevere96 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Hope your Monday is great and not sucky. Its pay week but not until Friday so im just trying to get through lol. I lost half a pound last week though!
  • b_ray_73
    b_ray_73 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to check in to the thread but at least I've been remembering to log better. I'm feeling pretty good since I'm down since last week and even better, remembered to both prep my work lunches for the week yesterday, and brought them to the office this morning. Now I have no excuses to hit the evil cafeteria full of good food.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    Schneizilla, it's a Harley Soft tail Deluxe....hahaha! I didn't realize how much work went into riding! So, thank you, I DID have a terrific weekend! Yours was terrific as well?

Guinevere and b_ray, congrats on the loss! Hope your Monday was as good as mine!