New and looking for friends!

Options
Hi All,

I'm new to MFP, I am a runner (training for my first half marathon this April!), and am easing myself into eating clean (with some hints of paleo, though I don't consider myself a truly paleo eater- curse you non-fermented dairy that gives me such trouble!!) and would love some new MFP friends for support :)

Happy Saturday!

Replies

• mommylern5
    mommylern5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm sorta conditioning myself for my first 5k in June! I'm so excited! I ran my first 3 miles at 5mph without stoping the other day! Just trying to eat better which is a challenge feeding a family of five!
  • shakiekhatun
    Options
    Hi! Newbie
  • amyrllin1
    amyrllin1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your first half...it's exciting, hard and rewarding all at the same time!! I have been derailed from running for the last few months due to an injury and I am slowly starting again. Trust me after your first half you will be hooked!!
  • sadiepalmer11
    Options
    Hi! I've been a member of MFP for a while but just recently decided to get involved with the community!
  • JillyLi
    JillyLi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add some friends also. I had been on MFP in the past and recently started using it again. I am incorporating clean eating into my food plan and it has made me feel so much better! Looking for some ideas and support. I'm glad I found this board the give and take is friendly and supportive, not looking for drama, lol.
  • juhishringi
    juhishringi Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • tampated
    tampated Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just got back to mfp wow lots good changes. Time loose wait
  • kreation1
    kreation1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I just want to start eating healthy.
  • fitgalcooks
    fitgalcooks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! :)
  • Chihiro1892
    Chihiro1892 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have used MFP for awhile but I have never gotten involved until now! I would love to get to know everyone!
  • jrmcmanus
    jrmcmanus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting a new goal of clean eating and regular exercise. I have a 2.5 yo toddler and work full time. I'm using Fit Girls Guide as my inspiration to start with losing 10 lbs, but more importantly than the number on the scale is that I want to FEEL BETTER! Hope to connect with a good support network here. Feel free to add me!
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    jrmcmanus wrote: »
    Hi! I'm starting a new goal of clean eating and regular exercise. I have a 2.5 yo toddler and work full time. I'm using Fit Girls Guide as my inspiration to start with losing 10 lbs, but more importantly than the number on the scale is that I want to FEEL BETTER! Hope to connect with a good support network here. Feel free to add me!

I've been following Fit Girls Guide on Instagram and I am curious about the program. Do you like it?

• katho14
    katho14 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm a runner and just getting back on mfp too! I need to get motivated and drop some pounds!
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    JillyLi wrote: »
    I'm looking to add some friends also. I had been on MFP in the past and recently started using it again. I am incorporating clean eating into my food plan and it has made me feel so much better! Looking for some ideas and support. I'm glad I found this board the give and take is friendly and supportive, not looking for drama, lol.
    For me it is really difficult to make a friend's request if there is nothing in the profile page at all. I am not sure about others, but I'd like to know a bit about the person whom I befriend. This does not mean that their food log needs to be open, but a bit of info regarding hobbies, nationality, interests etc would be nice.