What's Your Weakness?

Options

Replies

• kareneastwood865
    kareneastwood865 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    503ecc wrote: »
    Baked goods. Especially cinnamon rolls pulled out of the oven right before I walk into my fav coffee shop... Ugh... And no time for the gym today.
    Cinnamon rolls in any venue is a weakness! I get that!
  • zorks4ever
    Options
    Cheese and cookies and cake.
  • wannabthin1831
    wannabthin1831 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    cmsa3 wrote: »
    Chocolate
    Me too
    I my gosh you guys must be long lost siblings!!!! I do Log everything I eat including those sweets ! If I didn't eat them I know I'd lose faster but to be honest if feel deprived and resentful. Better to have one kiss or one candy and keep it real as far as I'm concerned !
  • rbmcc
    rbmcc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sweets for sure (mmmm....chocolate). But I tend to stress eat, so all those snacks at work are fair game! It's the worst, especially when it's not even something that I really love, but I eat it anyway.
  • rbmcc
    rbmcc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh, and restaurant food, of course. We eat out frequently (esp. weekends), and trying to find something delicious that's not a calorie bomb is tough! Los Angeles restaurants are so delicious
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Getting hungry - I'll do great all day, and then the evening hits and I shouldn't eat anymore and I get hungry and BAM, eat way too much, usually craving fat and sweet at the same time.
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    sugar, salt, pizza, bread, coffee creamer.
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Pop and candy!
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    BEER!!!!! oh and food, but mainly BEER!!!!
  • klsonelove1
    klsonelove1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chewy candy like gummy worms, gummy life savers, jelly beans, and omg chips.
  • Rogsman
    Rogsman Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Daily. It fits my macros. :smile:

Everyone 3 months or so I crave cake. White cake with white frosting is the only thing that'll do. So my wife makes me a cake and I eat the entire thing in two days, snarling at anyone who approaches it. Then I'm tired of cake and can refocus until the next cycle. I also log that I had two pieces when in fact it was more like 6.

Sometimes I take it a step further. Sometimes the cake stares at me, damning me with guilt over it's high caloric content and zero nutritional value. So I cover it with ice cream. Problem solved.
  • LilIslandGirl
    LilIslandGirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My weakness is large dinner then evening snacking. The bad habit started when I worked nights and caused a 15 lb weight gain this past holiday season. Working hard to break both of these. :p
  • smilelaughlove17
    smilelaughlove17 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    hollia13 wrote: »
    Noodles, oodles and oodles of noodles! It doesn't matter what you put on them, I'm going for the noodles. Chips, and chocolate too....

Me too! Noodles of any kind are my downfall
  • alesaux1867
    alesaux1867 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Chocolate , Beer and more Chocolate with some Red Wine thrown in for good luck.

On a normal day I can't walk past the fridge without stopping off to get a Chocolate fix

And I wish the local Kebab and Pizza joint didn't deliver
  • cancervixen
    cancervixen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love candy! Especially sour candy. Oh, and carbs! Haven't met a carb yet that I didn't like!
  • mominstands
    mominstands Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    boz2004 wrote: »
    BEER!!!!! oh and food, but mainly BEER!!!!

MINE TOO
  • retailwizard1
    retailwizard1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I love to eat everything including veggies but my weakness is sugar:( sometimes half my calories for the day goes to chocolate. .. I know bad but I also have night eating issues. .. I try to stay out of my house as much as possible! ! So I don't eat what's in the house but I think I'm improving. .. going out is hard and I usually do once a week so I try not to go to crazy and use it as my cheat day for the week... usually doesn't hurt me as long as only the once
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Cheez-Its and potato chips. I can't buy them and have them in the house.
  • Feistychick68
    Feistychick68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Pasta, chips, chocolate and men!
  • retailwizard1
    retailwizard1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Last I looked men are calorie free so have all you want