• peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    How's everyone going today?
  • peejaygee1
    Where are you all???
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Hi PJ - so sorry I've been absolutely run off my feet busy!!
    I am here!!

Training has been going well for me. Had to switch around a couple of days this week due to being busy but haven't missed a day.

Food wise, I did go off the rails one night and ate an entire bag of Allens snakes. What can I say, I was tired and cranky and my sugar addiction took over... oops.

Feeling really good though - apart from that, all has been going well. My legs are feeling harder and I think look better than they did 4 weeks ago, I didn't take progress photo today but I will next week when I think we have to update our Maxines Week 4 photo.

How is everyone else going?
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Hi, all is good here. Did slack off for a week. But now back on track.

Did my long run day today which I am always super hungry after that but should still come under deficit.

Have a great day.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Well, this has been another super busy weekend and I am up late for the 3rd night in a row. Will also be out tomorrow night so I'm sure to crash and burn this week if I don't get myself sorted. I'm supposed to get up at 4:40am tomorrow to get to the gym, so I had better get to bed SOON or I wont make it.

I've had a rough weekend food wise. Super busy = super tired, so have NOT been as prepared as I normally am and have been making bad choices. Tonight we had Chinese takeaway for dinner and I had Mongolian Lamb and Rice and 2 glasses of wine. Also had 3 glasses of wine last night and some chocolate. oops. I'll pull my head in tomorrow food wise. I promise.

This coming week is going to be hellish. I will be out Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights. Working my full time job Monday - Thursday and then will have 3 days working on my new business, plus 5 training sessions... It's not going to be pretty. I'm going to try to get to bed EARLY (8pm) on Tuesday and Thursday but I'm managing a work team who are in Europe and we often have Skype calls at 7pm Sydney time so I don't know how that's going to work. ARGH!!

I might need to have 4 training days and 3 rest days depending how things pan out. As long as I keep my food in check I should be ok. This week is going to have to be time managed to the minute :)

If I am not around much, please know I'll be here in spirit. I'll try to check in with you all on my way to or from work, but that's when I usually do emails in the train, so I'll have to see how my week goes.

We also have the Challenge Week 4 update photo this week, I'll be doing mine on Saturday morning when I have a bit more time to spare.

Hope you all have a fabulous week!!! Keep on keeping on!!
  • peejaygee1
    Busy busy weekend here. made some bad food choices and didn't really stick to the training plan but got a lot of cardio done. Woken up this morning with a sinus infection (yay...not). Off to the gp for some antibiotics later this morning. Got to try and figure out how to get my exercise on without overdoing it while being sick. Might just stick to the basic weights program and avoid any cardio until I'm feeling a bit better. I'll be interested to see my 4 week results because I've been off track a bit the last fortnight.
  • peejaygee1
    As suspected, sinus infection. Antibiotics palooza here. Hopefully they'll work quickly and I can get right back into training. I can keep my food in check in the meantime.
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Sorry to hear PJ - hope you feel better soon!

Last night I ate half a box of Jatz. I got home late, was TIRED and don't even know why I did it. AM SO SICK today - massive pains in my stomach, I can barely stand up straight the pain is so bad. Wheat is so bad for me... And I KNEW that last night!!! Argh - horrible way to be reminded of this lesson.

Anyway, skipped the gym this morning but will do a Garage Workout at lunch time, I'm working from home today.

Hope you all are having a good day!
  • peejaygee1
    Hope your tummy feels better now, Skim!

Antibiotics are starting to work finally. Hoping to get back to training tomorrow. Really interested to see my 4 week check in results...
  • peejaygee1
    edited March 2015
    Did my 4 week measurements for Maxine's Challenge this morning. Since I started 4 weeks ago I've lost 0.9kg (1.98lb) and 11cm (4.33in) off my body!!! YEEHAW baby!

Will be doing fitness test this arvo...
  • peejaygee1
    Oo...just downloaded weeks 5-8 training program and I must say that I'm excited by the changes!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    Hi all, sorry I haven't been around much.

To say that I am busy is a MASSIVE understatement!!! I'm working all hours around the clock at the moment. Have NOT done a training session this week due to late nights working I can't get up at 4:30am and I'm getting up at 6am to get ready for work and get going - so it looks like this is going to be a non-training week until Friday. argh!!!

Hope you are all having a good week!!
  • peejaygee1
    Hi all, sorry I haven't been around much.

To say that I am busy is a MASSIVE understatement!!! I'm working all hours around the clock at the moment. Have NOT done a training session this week due to late nights working I can't get up at 4:30am and I'm getting up at 6am to get ready for work and get going - so it looks like this is going to be a non-training week until Friday. argh!!!

Hope you are all having a good week!!

OMG you are sooo slack! lol

Seriously though, I completely understand the run off your feet thing. Story of my life at the moment too. Just think though, how many extra calories are you burning just running around like a chook with its head cut off...lol
  • MarieFroz
    MarieFroz Posts: 302 Member
    Hi all,

I'm so sorry I was not here these last weeks; my mum was here in March, and I didn't have so many times as we were out all day long and I can go on the forum only from my computer.

Congratulations PJ for the 11cm loss!!! That's awesome! Were did you lost these 11cm?
    Skim, I hope you are less busy now? Have you made your 4 weeks assessment?

Here, not very satisfied, as I've gained 1.5kg since the beginning of the challenge.

Oh that's my fault, as on week 3 and 4, I was completely insane with food, my mum always proposed ice cream, cookies, ... At the beginning I refused, but at the last, I was eating too, exhausted to refuse. That's not an excuse, that's just the explanation.

I feel stronger, I start seeing a few abs, and my thighs have increased so much! But that was not my first aim... :-)
    I haven't measure the cm, but I'm sure there will be no loss.

I have made the fitness test, and I'm happy to see I improved by a few reps, but not for chin up.

I've started this week the new training with separated Legs / Arms, I like it.
    And I'm running for a Unicef challenge (but as my chin splint still hurts me, I think I will not be the best supporter).

Hope hearing from you!
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    I'm here... Haven't completely fallen off the wagon, but not training all that much either.

Hope everyone is doing well - I am thinking of you XO
  • MarieFroz
    Hi all,

Happy to see you Skim! I hope you are alright.
    You fell because of all your activities? Do you plan to go back on tracks, or maybe wait that everything is quieter?

For me, I am still following the challenge, strictly for workouts, not strictly for eating...
    Who else is here???
  • peejaygee1
    I'm here...had a rough couple of weeks and am trying to kick myself back into gear. I will get there eventually. Super-dooper busy.
  • MarieFroz
    Hello!

Have you made your 8 week check-in? :smiley:
  • MarieFroz
    Made my fitness test...
    Weight : 57 / 58.6 / 58.1 (I barely loose weight, as I had 2 weeks less effective when my mother was here)

* burpees = 14 / 12 / 14
    * push ups (on toes) = 12 / 14 /20
    * crunches = 32 / 41 /53
    * alternate lunges = 27 / 32 / 37
    * plank (on toes) = 45 secs / 65 sec / 75 sec
    * jump squats = 18 / 19 / 20
    * chin up = 2 / didn't try again...
  • MarieFroz
    I hope you're going well , and good luck with these busy days :-)