I confess....

13»

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess that Fridays are awesome , normally we D&D but tonight a bunch of the group is sick, So the roommate, my kids and I are making homemade ramen (the real stuff not the crap in the packages that super bad for you) He makes it really good. Then its either a marathon of mysteries at the museum or anime lol :D
  • CountryGal83
    CountryGal83 Posts: 640 Member
    I confess that I have been talking to my yongests dad again. It's been 2 years...kinda miss him but yet I don't want anyting serious with him. He's wanting more and it's just making me push him away. **sigh**
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    I confess that I was crushing on this guy who is in one of my classes, but then he emailed me today with the lamest reason ever for why he didn't get something done for a group project and I totally lost my crush. Either I am too picky, or there wasn't really anything there to begin with hahaha
  • lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    I confess that I am the most insecure person I know.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    lsgibbs83 wrote: »
    I confess that I am the most insecure person I know.

oh, I dunno. You may have some competition.......lol

• mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    I don't want to put in the effort to find someone new right now. So I have one night stands with my ex to fill my needs.
  • lsgibbs83
    I am watching Dance Moms...Yeah, I know but it's my guilty pleasure. I can speak from having 18 years experience as a Dance Mom and 3 years as a Dance Grandma...Those women DO NOT represent what we are really like!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Just booked a flight to Italy in May!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    I confess I'm trying to be vegetarian this month.
    I want to reduce the quantity of meat I'm eating every week in the long run.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I confess I'm obsessively applying to jobs and freaking out about not having something lined up for after graduation.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I'm obsessively applying to jobs and freaking out about not having something lined up for after graduation.

When do you graduate?
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    I confess that I'm really stupid when it comes to determining when a guy is sincere or just a really good actor.
  • lsgibbs83
    bd0027 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm really stupid when it comes to determining when a guy is sincere or just a really good actor.

Yep...same here
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Sometimes I'm way too nice
  • wndrwmn86
    wndrwmn86 Posts: 507 Member
    I got played by a guy five years younger than me and I am letting it get to me way more than I should.
  • dbienz
    dbienz Posts: 188 Member
    I confess that I really love my group of friends but it sucks being the "single" one.

Omg yes. Always reservations for 7, 9, 11 (odd man out right here). Not only am I the only single one but they are all married, engaged, or living together. Its not just a bf/gf of a couple months... I'm so happy for them but blahhhhh its annoying for me.

Favorite quote, "Dani, why don't you bring a date? I have a friend you would love." Yeah, a blind date in front of all my friends and cousins for this random birthday dinner? Sounds like a great, super comfortable situation... not...
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member

When do you graduate?

May 11th. Still applying for jobs. It takes so much time to customize my cover letter and resume for each position, while still also functionally going to school and working full time. @____@