Weight tracking app recommendations that don't require a specific scale?

Options
sweetteadrinker2
sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
I've seen some of you mention that you have apps that create a rolling average as well as a trendline. What would these apps be and which do you like? I'm not loving the graph available here because it strictly graphs entries only.

Replies

• shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you looking to record? Weight? Calories? I use an app called "weight tracker" but that's just for weigh ins. I'm not sure what you're asking for.
  • sweetteadrinker2
    Options
    Just for weigh ins, something with an option or default to have a rolling average over x time (10 days or something), and a trendline. I know that fitbit has something like it, but there's no way I'm paying over a 100 bucks for a scale just to use it.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    If you have android, "Libra" is a free app that does trend-lines. I'm not sure what the apple version is. You just enter your weight each morning. No need for a scale or anything.
  • DrPepper000
    DrPepper000 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use Libra, a free app for androids. You can set your height, beginning weight, goal weight, goal loss per week, and the number of days for the rolling average. It shows you the trend line, bmi, etc.
  • shai74
    Options
    I use Libra, a free app for androids. You can set your height, beginning weight, goal weight, goal loss per week, and the number of days for the rolling average. It shows you the trend line, bmi, etc.

I just downloaded and installed this app and I can't see anywhere to input this stuff at all. I can find "import data" but nowhere to put in start weight, goal weigh, height etc.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Top right corner. Click on the three dots.

Then "User Details" (for height)
    Then "Diet Plan" (for the amount you want to lose.

Start weight will be the first weight you enter.

• sweetteadrinker2
    Options
    Thank you Goat!
  • Astharteea
    Astharteea Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    What about IOS users?
  • Liftin4food
    Liftin4food Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I use one called "happy scale" on my iphone
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I have an IF app on my iPhone called fasting secret that has some really awesome features.
  • shai74
    Options
    Thank you :)