Fun cardio...

Options
kalin73
kalin73 Posts: 595 Member
My favourite cardio workout is dance. It's fun and works wonders on losing or maintaining...

What type of fun cardio routines do you have?

Replies

• modmom1
    modmom1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm with you...dancing would probably be my one and only favorite cardio.
  • claudiamejia2
    claudiamejia2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dancing is the best! I also enjoy running, ever experience the runners high? It's when your totally in the zone, you feel your muscles pumping and you're unstoppable
  • nettaboo216
    nettaboo216 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a dancer lol but i love African dancing and thts basically my type of cardio :-)
  • nettaboo216
    nettaboo216 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    modmom1 wrote: »
    I'm with you...dancing would probably be my one and only favorite cardio.

I agree with you it makes working out fun
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I like running. Biking is also awesome! Especially when there is a good place to do it.
  • claudiamejia2
    claudiamejia2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Biking is amazing I actually lost the majority of my unwanted weight due to being an avid cyclists, biking trails are the best!
  • angielisa75
    angielisa75 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I enjoy running the most. The Insanity dvd workout program, is a close second.
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Body Combat
  • sarabclaypole
    sarabclaypole Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Dance is my total favourite especially tap and jazz. I hate running when I'm in the middle of it but love the feeling I get when I'm done! Lol x
  • CarolynInDC
    CarolynInDC Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Boxing, for me. Used to go to a great boxing gym, but it was too inconvenient to get to... wasn't far, but couldn't walk and there was zero parking in a very crowded area. I love my bootcamp gym, which does get the heartrate going despite the overall focus on strength, but miss boxing.
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I dance like Elain from Seinfeld :neutral_face:

I use to love Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai, but it's been years since I've done them and unfortunately, I don't seem them in my future.

But I enjoy running outdoors, mini trampoline, hoola.
  • kuwashima
    kuwashima Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like running. It's a great feeling of accomplishment for me when I'm done since I really didn't like running when I was younger. I'd love to do some dance though. Are you doing any specific programs for dance right now?
  • cresyluna
    cresyluna Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing! I used to belong to a lovely martial arts place that did a fitness kickboxing class (some bodyweight exercises and small weights) and it was great! Sadly my work schedule changed and I couldn't go anymore. The Les Mills body combat is also fun, just wish it had some heavy bags in there!
  • Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I tried Zumba and realized that's no way for me to burn calories. I can't dance like that, just look like a dork and don't burn many cals. Spinning or eliptical then weights burns a great deal for me.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Combat! It's such a great workout and a lot of fun.
  • shanaricks
    shanaricks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like running, I especially love the feel of accomplishment when I'm done
  • teresanesselrode2015
    teresanesselrode2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Haha me too Agefyter! I'm not coordinated enough for that stuff lol
  • pam_l
    pam_l Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love to run! I usually run a 4 or more miles per day!
    I'm running a half marathon on April 18th and training for a full one right after :D
  • uluvme2uno
    uluvme2uno Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love in-line skating (rollerblading)! It's one of the best ways to work out your whole body and have fun with the wind blowing through your hair. I feel great afterwards. It's great if you need a low impact way to exercise if you're dealing with back, knee, ankle or hip injuries/tendinitis.
  • zachitarios
    zachitarios Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Agefyter wrote: »
    I tried Zumba and realized that's no way for me to burn calories. I can't dance like that, just look like a dork and don't burn many cals. Spinning or eliptical then weights burns a great deal for me.

I've tried it once too, it was too much for me. Then i tried bodyjam, this is a simple dance,and i love it. <3<3